India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pah, in your dreams :rolleyes:

And about the beamer thing - I meant at the moment. If it did get really close to hitting him or infact did hit him, then fine, he should have apologised. But he will be frustrated, give him a break.

Pak_cricketer said:
I hope its a grass pitch, Cause then you would see our bowling attack rip through your batting line-up!

(replace our with 'the Indian' and your with 'the Pakistani')

man keep kool--- this is a fact if there is a pitch that supports fast bowlers then india will definately struggle...

durrani1 said:
man keep kool--- this is a fact if there is a pitch that supports fast bowlers then india will definately struggle...

Rawalpindi pitch in 2004 supported the fast bowlers on the first day. But Pakistan batted first and were bowled out for 204 or something and then India scored 600 odd and won by an innings or so!

It all depends on who wins the toss and how much of grass remains on the pitch. If Inzy has Rawalpindi in mind, he might ask the grass to be rolled out and almost shaved off!

Indians have played on more green tracks and are definitely experienced to face ur bowlers on such tracks!

durrani1 said:
..or not; definates in cricket are something we should stray from, for if we say something definately will happen then we fail to acknowledge all the aspects of the game.

donkey said:
i think agarkar's better choice than ganguly

ON what account? Batting?

It depends on the combination that India want to have for the test! If its a 4 bowler combination, Ganguly should definitely be played! If its 5 bowlers, then India should play 4 seamers and Agarkar can play with Harbhajan being dropped!

s2sschan said:
I need the latest Pitch Report from Karachi!!!

I fear we might get it only before the match starts!

I think as much as a good bowling track might trouble the Indian batsmen, we all know that with the depth and strength in their batting, the Indians are capable of scoring runs anywhere.

Its imperative for the team winning the toss to field first because the grass will not be there after the first day.

Karachi finally gets a test match! How long have we waited for this to happen? The last time Pakistan played here (3rd ODI against England), the Karachites were given a treat to watch as Pakistan absolutely battered England. I hope Pakistan continues its winning ways in Karachi and bring joy to us Karachites!

Choke

UsmanCHADDA said:
Its imperative for the team winning the toss to field first because the grass will not be there after the first day.

Fielding first has it's disadvantages. Most teams tend to choke most of the time in the fourth innings of a Test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread