India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:Not good
I'm overconfident. (because of the exitement of the 4-1 win)
I hope the team is just confident & knows what it should do.

<--My new avatar to celebrate the victory :D :)

EDIT:
My cool avatar had to be changed due to limit.
Here are some avatar's I made.u can use it in other forums if u want.

Attachments

• indglow.gif
    indglow.gif
    92.8 KB · Views: 47
  • India2.gif
    India2.gif
    185.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
bharat said:
:Not good
I'm overconfident. :D (because of the exitement of the 4-1 win)
I hope the team is just confident & knows what it should do. :)

<--My new avatar to celebrate the victory :D :)

Cool avatar...yo did you see Sreesanth took his first wicket and dancing?? Haha that was funny as hell....

hmmmm...so many people who posted before the 4th ODI have gone silent.
Can't bear the defeat?

The same words can be repeated by myself--clinical performance. What's next on the cards for Pakistan? Sri Lanka? India should be brimming with confidence going up against England, but they will need to play sensible cricket. The conditions are likely to be different, England has a very strong pace-bowling outfit, so they will need to make sure that they apply themselves.

Sachin_007 said:
Cool avatar...yo did you see Sreesanth took his first wicket and dancing?? Haha that was funny as hell....

ha ha

sreesanto4hx.jpg

^
|
To all those who were calling me idiot.

Well lets see.

India won the ODI series in Pakistan.
Pakistan won the test series in Pakistan and ODI series in India.
Test Series in India was drawn.

But I guess since India won the latest round, you'd have to say advantage India?

yes,India are in a better position now.Bob Woolmer has said that India outplayed Pakistan in every department.
smile_rofl.gif

Pakistan's fielding was horrible.Inzy was planning to get Jonty Rhodes as the fielding coach. lol :rtfl

Pakistani fans can only be contented with the junior team's performence.

I can rightfully say to the people who abused me & who said Pakistan was ahead of India to -"SHUT UP"

bharat said:
yes,India are in a better position now.Bob Woolmer has said that India outplayed Pakistan in every department.
smile_rofl.gif

Pakistan's fielding was horrible.Inzy was planning to get Jonty Rhodes as the fielding coach. lol :rtfl

Pakistani fans can only be contented with the junior team's performence.

I can rightfully say to the people who abused me & who said Pakistan was ahead of India to -"SHUT UP"

this guys a bum lol you need a life man, its only a game man, i think you need a cold shower.

Well played INDIA to all the normal fans who appreciate the game and not make childish comments
:cheers

andrew_nixon said:
Which is way above the limit allowed on the forum.

Why what's wrong?

This rule is in effect from August 16,2005.

All avatars should be maximum 100x100 in size.
All signatures should be maximum 300x100 in size including all text.

This rule applies to all including Planetcricket Staff.

- Planetcricket.net Admins

swrong5ih.jpg

In the Rules,the size in KB is not specified,only the size in Pixels is specified.

andrew_nixon said:
Have a look at the rules bharat. Your signature is also too big whilst we're at it.

To me it looks less than 300x100 .I don't know how to make it smaller.You can fix it for me please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread