India in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is everyone? Dravid out. He was playing really slowly anyway. Dhoni is in. If he stays in for another 5-10 overs, then the game will be taken away from Pakistan.

94 runs required from 64 balls. The run rate is above 8. However, India have 8 wickets left, including Dhoni so I'd fancy them winning.

What an amazing victory... They won with balls to spare. And at one stage the asking rate was over 8!

Unbelievable. I feel sorry for the Pakistan bowlers who took a hammering at the hands of M.S.Dhoni.

And Yuvraj's knock is something special.

What a great win for India! Yuvi and Dhoni stars again. There is no messing around with my boy DHONI! UNDERSTAND PAKISTAN?

MohdIrshaad said:
Congrats to India, indeed a great win by them.
Congratulations,must say they outclassed Pakistani team in every department...i would love to see that kind of performance of India against England :happy

Was watching the whole match!

It wasnt anything like watching a dead rubber! The match was terrific and the pressure was palpable in many Indian fans who would have been watching it.

India is now building the habit of being ruthless and are looking to win these dead rubbers comprehensively! We won the toss and one would have thought we would have batted first, but we bowled first and looked for another win!

Sreesanth is fast maturing into a great fast bowler for India! He can still keep upping his pace and can touch the 140's consistently!

YUVRAJ - My man, Just My Man!!!! Cant find better words to describe him! He is a sensational freak, utterly amazing, etc etc etc etc etc etc.. He has matured tremendously under the vigilance of Greg Chappell and is one of the frontline superstars that India are producing! What a player he is! Tremendous!

MS DHONI - Oh come on!!! Some one has to help me with my English! I am lost for words when this guy comes up!!!! Marvellous, Superlative, Thunderous!!! Anymore words???

His hitting flattened whatever small bubbles that the Pakistanis had!!! When the asking rate was over 8, I was a bit worried but hoped Dhoni might bring on his attack and win it! But not to the extent of him winning the match with 3 overs to spare! Demoralising for Pakistan! Will this turn out to be another Javed Miandad type stronghold that Pakistan got after that famous final ball six? After that final ball six, India always performed below average against Pakistan on most occasions! That final ball six had serious repurcussions! Will this deflating show by Dhoni and Co have the same effect? Only time will tell!

HATS OFF TO RAHUL DRAVID! He is our Mr. Captain perfect! He deserves most accolades for marshalling this team to a famous ODI series win against the so far "Number Two ODI team in the world" PAKISTAN!

Also my hearty thanks to Greg Chappell too! He deserves a big chunk of the credit too!

I for one, missed Saurav Ganguly in that celebrations! It would have been even more enjoyable had Saurav been part of these! I miss Saurav! Hope he comes back and adds that extra bit of powerfulness to this Indian squad!

scorpion_rulezz said:
Congratulations,must say they outclassed Pakistani team in every department...i would love to see that kind of performance of India against England :happy

Well, every Indian fan hopes for these type of performance on a consistent basis from this Indian team!

Dhoni said:
What a great win for India! Yuvi and Dhoni stars again. There is no messing around with my boy DHONI! UNDERSTAND PAKISTAN?

Dhoni is my man too yaar.... What a player he is!

He is my current smashing favorite!

Last edited:
Good one from India again. btw I go away for one day and the whole thread moves forward by 10 pages.

harishankar said:
What an amazing victory... They won with balls to spare. And at one stage the asking rate was over 8!

Unbelievable. I feel sorry for the Pakistan bowlers who took a hammering at the hands of M.S.Dhoni.

And Yuvraj's knock is something special.

The asking rate was over 8 runs an over and yet, India win with over 3 overs to spare! Sensational stuff, isnt it?

Adarsh said:
Where is everyone? Dravid out. He was playing really slowly anyway. Dhoni is in. If he stays in for another 5-10 overs, then the game will be taken away from Pakistan.

94 runs required from 64 balls. The run rate is above 8. However, India have 8 wickets left, including Dhoni so I'd fancy them winning.

Dravid played a bold knock at the top of the innings! He had pressure because the Pakistanis bowled very tight! They deserve credit, esp. Rao Ifthikar and Yasir Arafat! Dravid was done in by these fellows who kept tightening the screws!

Adarsh said:
Gambhir is gone. Might be a blessing in disguise for India.

Gambhir actually was the more aggressive of the two openers! So not a blessing in disguise that he was OUT!

Actually I thought Dhoni was going to come at three. Instead it turned out to be Yuvraj. I'm not complaining though ;)

This is what I call brutal murder(trying to speak like Navjot Sidhu :p )
Pakistan was brutally murdered & burried in their own backyard.

--
u can't complain u lost because Akthar was absent.
we missed Sehwag & Sachin the 2 pillers of Indian batting but still managed to win.
Now Pakistan has moved to No:5 in ODI. India are are No:3(shared with New Zealand-113 points)

I think its a big win for India. To beat Pakistan at home and by such a margin, will really boost their confidence ahead of the World Cup last year. Also the fact that India will be playing in the West Indies before the tournament, will also help their players get used to the conditions. Great times for Indian cricket.

bharat said:
This is what I call brutal murder(trying to speak like Navjot Sidhu :p )
Pakistan was brutally murdered & burried in their own backyard.

--
u can't complain u lost because Akthar was absent.
we missed Sehwag & Sachin the 2 pillers of Indian batting but still managed to win.
Now Pakistan has moved to No:5 in ODI. India are are No:3(shared with New Zealand-113 points)
Sweet revenge also. Pakistan beat India in India 4-2 last year.

Yuvraj truely deserved the Man of the Series.

Waiting to see England getting trashed & India regain the 2nd place in Tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread