Story India Tour Pakistan - Cricket 07 Story!

What Will The Outcome Be Of This Series?

• Pakistan Win!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • India Win!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Draw!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Pakistan V India Return Series Announced!

1fn6.gif

Hi their, speaking from Sky Sports here we've just been sent news that the Pakistani Cricket board and Indian Cricket board have decided to arange a return series of the one which took place last year if you can remember, If not we'll take a trip down to memory lane.

But firstly some of the more important things, the fixtures have arrived for now take a look down the bottom.

Well befor we leave you, lets talk about how good this series will be especially with the heat from last year can both teams put 100% in again or not im sure they will, and the atmosphere will be estatic in Pakistan befor we leave you to last years series the sky team would like to say a wram goodbye and stay tuned!

skysportslogo8cxmk7.gif

Last edited:
Good luck Punk.. i was expecting more from Aussie in Windies though :)

Yeah i flunked that one only started it because i was excited about 07 btw i am going to update first post and stuff so look out ;)

Congratulations on having to first Cricket 07 'Sotry' ;)

Looking foward to this starting :)

can't wait for the first cricket 07 story to start...GO PAKISTAN...

Great to see a c2007 thread up; been a while since a Pak-Indo story has been posted! Good luck yaar.

good luck punk! i was just about to post my story up but i'll let u take it becuase i knw you will do a great job!

nice the first Crick 07 story to start...good luck.... hope india can win virtually:)

Fixtures and Team List Arrive!

Yes there finally here the awaited challenge of the the fixtures have arrived with some tough warm ups for the Indians while the Pakistanis get to relax and see how the Indians do and figure out what their strong and weak points are...

fixturescopyoj5.gif

The squads also announced and they look just as good as last time around with maybe a bit more flexibility for both teams but it will be a gruling encounter no love loss between these two squads just as there wasnt last time...and talking about last time were going to have a quick recap on the test series which took place and see what went down so for now stay tuned!

1nt6.jpg

skysportslogo8cxxu7.gif

Last edited:
Bangar,Balaji,Nehra :eek: No Leading bolwers like Munaf & Sreesanth?

Anyways Good Luck India :happy

First Test: March 15 2006!

Well hello this is Mark Nicholas and were going to take a trip down memory lane back to March when they first played eachother in that crucial first test which usually sets things right for the series...or does it?

Well you may remember India had put themselves into bat and it wasnt going so well in the start as Sehwag edged out to slips early and the Pakistani team were whitin a chance of forcing a collapse...

sehwagedgesoutedited2sw3.jpg

But then the tides turned again and the little master Tendulkar decided to put things right for the home side by making a thrilling 50 which was well deserved and well needed...

tendulkar50edited2yy1.jpg

Then again India seemed to sucker themselves with Pakistani danger boy Asif making some quick blows and India found themselves with 3 more wickets gone, all Dravid,Tendulkar and Luxman sent packing and India were reeling...But then Pakistan slipped of some chances by droping the unforgivable Yuvraj Singh and befor Laxman got out he was dropped a few times to until his luck ran out and at the close of play Dhoni and Yunraj were at the crease!

On day 2 Asif completly ripped India appart with wickets all around the place with Youvraj going and Dohni going the only two well known batsmen left at that time and India were in doubt of winning this test...

edgesofdhoniln2.jpg

But yet another shock was about to come as Indias Innings ended at 167 with Asif taking a incredible 8/54 of 38.2 overs.

The main shock was when Pakistan batted they crumbled and everyone crummbled getting them bowled out for 197 with some contributions, but then there was another twist India were bowled out for 142 on Day 3 which left Pakistan with Pakistan needing 113 to win but this may be driving you mad...there was once again another twist which ended all twists Pakistan had put in a poor batting performance in there last Innings to win the match and were bowled out with only 5 runs needed to win and 4 to draw so the final card looked like this...

scorecardpakeh7.jpg

Well we hope you enjoyed this recap and we just wanted to show you that this series can produce anything and also will the first test of this series be like this?

Well we have to wait and find out i guess stay tuned!

skysportslogo8cxio7.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread