Online Cricket Games Owned
Schedule

21st January: 1st Test
27th January: 2nd Test
2nd February: 3rd Test
7th February: 1st ODI
8th February: 2nd ODI
10th February: 3rd ODI

All matches at the Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln except the 2nd Test which is at Dunedin.

1st Test Result

India 1st innings: 499/8 declared (Ravi Teja 105, Kohli 113, Piyush Chawla 119)
New Zealand 1st innings: 302 all out (Sharma 5/55)
New Zealand 2nd innings: 147 all out (Piyush Chawla 5/19)

India win by an innings and 50 runs

That was a good all round performance by Chawla not much to write home about for the Kiwis it seems.

Thats a little pathetic. lol. I expected a loss, but we got thrashed! Come on boys, get at least 1 win!

not a great start to the tour for nz
i watchd the indians play a canterbury country 11 down at rangiora and they did better lol.
hope nz can at least win 1 match

2nd Test Result

New Zealand 1st innings: 100 all out
India 1st innings: 129 all out (Southee 6/36)
New Zealand 2nd innings: 334 all out (Taiaroa 102)
India 2nd innings: 232 all out (Southee 6/56)

New Zealand win by 73 runs

Don't see many matches where a team wins after being bowled out for 100! Tim Southee played a blinder. In fact, his match figures are the best of all time in Under-19 Tests.

Ouch! Reminds me of the time we lost to Pakistan after having them not so much down for 6. This is not the time for the juniors to impersonate the seniors!

It appears that India have some good talent in the u-19s. Too bad they don't always translate into match-winners in the senior team. Guess a classic example of such talent would be Reetinder Singh Sodhi who failed miserably in the senior team.

I think Piyush Chawla will be a keeper for the future. And by keeper I don't mean wicketkeeper.

Irfan Pathan had amazing figures in U19 world cup once--took 9 wickets in an ODI, I believe (in Dhaka). Kaif had also been a successful junior cricketer.

I think once we see our stalwarts leave the stage, these guys will get the opportunity to take the limelight.

Not bad at all by Southee, you will see those type of results in NZ as we've seen in some of the recent test matches.

3rd Test Result

India 1st innings: 124 all out
New Zealand 1st innings: 300 all out (de Boorder 104)
India 2nd innings: 566/7 declared (Rahane 179, Srivastava 170)
New Zealand 2nd innings: 231/6

Match Drawn

Users who are viewing this thread