Sri Lanka's tour of Pakistan 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, would be nice to have a look at this Mohammad Talha, who is only 20 years old and bowling up to 145 kph. I'd call it a great find, but it seems like Pakistan just grow these guys like corn. I bet he knows how to handle a bat, too.

Hmm one day gone and only one poster posted in this thread and he's not even a pakistani. Another dull match I guess. Sums up what cricket fans around the world think of this contest.

Hmm one day gone and only one poster posted in this thread and he's not even a pakistani. Another dull match I guess. Sums up what cricket fans around the world think of this contest.
WOW!! Really surprised there. If a thread doesn't have posts its a dull match??:eek:

Ok.... I'm just gonna say wtf...

Just because we don't feel like sitting on our computers and being logged in to PC doesn't mean its a dull match.

Maybe I'd rather enjoy the game on TV, instead of subscribing to illegal streams to watch it ;)

Another flat as pitch with nothing in it for the bowlers?]

Pakistan's bowling looks very mediocre. Does Tanvir only play ODIs?

Surprisingly Kaneria got to turn every single delivery but the wicket is so flat that even if you'd closed your eyes and hit the ball, it would have gone for a boundary. Superb knock from Samaraweera and Dilshan and it looks like Pakistan needs another huge knock from Younus or every single batsman have to contribute with decent scores.

We want results!!!!!! :D

khalek added 11 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

Another flat as pitch with nothing in it for the bowlers?]

Pakistan's bowling looks very mediocre. Does Tanvir only play ODIs?

He has already played a couple of Test matches or so in India last time and he had done pretty well on the reasonably flat wickets. Him not being in the side shows how crap the selectors are. His bowling form in ODIs wasn't bad either, he was fantastic against West Indies in Abu Dhabi but then he had a poor series against SL and look what happened. All his hardworks in the recent past went to waste.

This is just silly, how can it be this bad.

and main point, can someone explain this?

cricinfo said:
TT Samaraweera run out (+Kamran Akmal/Shoaib Malik/Danish Kaneria)

wtf

Can someone also explain this:

Thilan Samaraweera: 2 Matches, 3 Innings, 1 Not Out, 469 runs at an average of 234.50 with 2 Double Hundreds.

Thanks.

Can someone also explain this:

Thilan Samaraweera: 2 Matches, 3 Innings, 1 Not Out, 469 runs at an average of 234.50 with 2 Double Hundreds.

Thanks.

Does drop catches count?? He was dropped on 68 ended with 214, so he let them pay for it, oh and Sangakkara dropped on 55 ended with 104.
And from what I read Gul seems to have taken his 6 wickets with good reverse swing. Catches win matches, that's the cricket saying, kind of reminds me of the ongoing West Indies v England test, you miss catches teams post big totals.

Geoff Boycott so right with his words about these tracks. Utterly pointless even turning up and playing when you have a pitch like this that is clearly not going to produce a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread