India v Australia Overkill

Hey you can't call it boring and Australia-Pakistan is no rivalary anymore and btw I think Aussie players hate the Pakistan Team remember the Lillee-Miandad incident

Dont worry we wont have test match now for 3 years and in ODI Aussies > India.

Mate i think in
One day everyone said T20 is overkilling and i agreed to it...
Then the next they said County is Overkilling and i agreed to it again...
Now they say Test is also overkilling ???
What:eek: then the Whole game of cricket must be overkilling them..
and what if they did not have this game to see,to play and
i absolutely take back my words that a "particular format of the game is overkilling" because the game we play continuously tends to be overkilling and when we stop playing
we begin to beg for that format of the game and iam never ever going to agree to anyone hereafter ...
anyway that's the end of my essay:p

wait i take this back
iam never ever going to agree to anyone hereafter

bibu001w added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

That made my day lol:cheers:cheers:cheers

Dont worry we wont have test match now for 3 years and in ODI Aussies > India.

You say it even after we beat the Aussies in the CB series to win that trophy for the first time??? We might not be be better but I guess we are equally good. The ODI team sans the seniors (except Sachin) is very good, and have amazing potential under Dhoni

Unlike Aussies I dont like to boast. :p

Mate i think in
One day everyone said T20 is overkilling and i agreed to it...
Then the next they said County is Overkilling and i agreed to it again...
Now they say Test is also overkilling ???
What:eek: then the Whole game of cricket must be overkilling them..
and what if they did not have this game to see,to play and
i absolutely take back my words that a "particular format of the game is overkilling" because the game we play continuously tends to be overkilling and when we stop playing
we begin to beg for that format of the game and iam never ever going to agree to anyone hereafter ...
anyway that's the end of my essay:p

wait i take this back

bibu001w added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

That made my day lol:cheers:cheers:cheers

He's saying the India vs Australia Test series is an overkill, not Tests in itself.

I don't think it is. Australia and India are clearly the best two teams in the world, so why not play against each other more often? The quality is sensational.

I don't think it is. Australia and India are clearly the best two teams in the world, so why not play against each other more often? The quality is sensational.

I agree with you,it makes for some great viewing too. :cheers

Does Ashes kill it for you guys. Now that you cant beat us its becoming boring for you. :rolleyes:

I totally agree,even after 2 years there are Ind-Pak matches like the Ashes,but they are somewhat less value,compared to Ind-Aus,even Sachin said this,that Ind-Aus matches are more imp than with Pak,is it just because India is only the team who is giving Aus very tough,thats why you feel that its overkill?

Agree with the OP. I'm sick of playing India. Both in regards to the actual cricket and the off field dramas that always go on. Let us play someone else for crying out loud.

The 7 match ODI series every two years is definitely overkill. Here's a crazy idea - combine test and ODI cricket next time we tour India, rather than separating them in different years.

The 7 match ODI series every two years is definitely overkill. Here's a crazy idea - combine test and ODI cricket next time we tour India, rather than separating them in different years.

Exactly. Then we have a years break from playing them instead of playing them every year whether its Test or ODI.

Users who are viewing this thread