India v England 2008

Why do we continue to bowl short and wide? has no one decided to tell them that broad got his wicket when they pitched it up?

What a blow by Sehwag. Keep digging it short guys.

Also Ishant looked like monkey in last haircut and new one doent make any difference.

The English guys are trying to get wicket by asking for bangging of pitch by ground staff. Last time Sachin gave his wicket that way.

scion_sid added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Sehwag is on death wish and wanna get run out. Even colly cant hit stumps.

Lol, that's brilliant.

England are bowling awfully, bar Broad. Anderson can't seem to get it right, and further proving that he's majorly ineffective outside England/NZ. He relies on swing and is not getting much out here. He'll be dangerous in England next summer, but not in India. We just don't have the bowling attack that I thought we did. I thought an attack of Broad, Anderson, Flintoff and Harmison would do the job, but clearly not. They may work well in pacier conditions, but not on the subcontinent. Can't see us winning today tbh, just don't look confident.

lol at cricinfo. I guess the writer is getting bored :p

Really good start by India. England need 1 or 2 quick wickets. I would have thought they would have come out with more intensity seems the series is on the line.

Feelin Blue? added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later...

cricinfo said:
And its coming down cats and dogs, panthers and llamas, chipmunks and parakeets. Rather glum scenes here. Off go the players while the spectators dive for cover. Oh my its coming down hard. My colleague, Sidharth Talya, says he loves the smell of fresh earth when it rains. He's lost it.

lol I've never actually read cricinfo stuff much. Seems like its quite funny at times.

I have to say i have to agree with his colleague on the smell of fresh earth. Especally when it hasn't done for a while and then it rains heavily. A very nice smell!

I have to say i have to agree with his colleague on the smell of fresh earth. Especally when it hasn't done for a while and then it rains heavily. A very nice smell!

Yeah, also when it hasn't rained yet but you can smell its coming. That smell is awesome too lol.

Nope, I'm pretty sure the thread title says "India vs England 2008", so talk about the tour.

Users who are viewing this thread