India v England 2008

Yea situation is pretty much even Stevens as of now but India has the momentum and a reversing ball.
Brilliant Innings from Andrew Strauss tho.

KP played like ....... Ishant Sharma(batting)

Collingwood has had plenty of bad decisions this year this one was the weirdest and well i guess Daryl harper tried to compensate by giving Anderson not out to catch by VVS.

India would hv been in better situation if prolly pacers were given a spell between lunch-tea.

Ishant unlucky to not get a wicket with his reverse swing.

India should take Prior and Anderson witin 1 hr tomorrow.

Yea thats what really pisses me off about India. We have a good test team but our supporter base in India is pretty terrible (for tests). Whenever I see England or Aussie series in Aussie, I almost always see a full house. In fact, the Indian test team would probably get more support overseas in tests rather than in India. Although I do like 20-20 I think it has effectively ruined test matches in India crowds wise. The ODI series was always full yet the Aussie series was pretty lacking. Even Ganguly's farewell game was kinda empty.

Cook is a dissapointment but at least he's consistently getting 50's when he's out of form. He really needs a big hundred to kick on. Bell has a lot to prove still. KP is KP. Colly got a shocker. Hopefully Jimmy will stick around tomorrow with his pal Fred. We still have a fair bit of batting left if we bat well and Fred just needs to make sure he is there at the end becase he is our best bat with the tail and that is his real strong suit, we can't have him getting out in the morning.

And he makes me clench my fists even tighter, my teeth start grinding much stronger and I breathe a lot lot heavier. But then again, that happens whenever I read a quote from him, or even whenever I see his face in general.

^Lol

I didn't mean it gets me happy reading that sort of stuff. It just bamboozles me how he just comes out with all these bold comments. I question the nerve of that guy sometimes...:rolleyes::D

'England only scored 230. We would have scored 300'
'England only scored 100 in that session. We would have scored 100 in that session.

:D Legend.

And he makes me clench my fists even tighter, my teeth start grinding much stronger and I breathe a lot lot heavier. But then again, that happens whenever I read a quote from him, or even whenever I see his face in general.

:D

harbajanavvie.jpg

Remember this? ;)

Harbhajan's a WUM that no-one pays attention to. The only thing that pisses me off is that he's been a world class bowler this past year so he has the ability to back up his claims, making him an even cockier twat.

Excellent session this for India. They picked up 4 wickets in it and more importantly, took the wicket of Strauss in this session. England never really scored at a threatening pace all through the day but they had done well not to give India wickets in the first 2 sessions. However, the efforts were undone in the last session with Zaheer leading from the front. The Indians will look to go full throttle tomorrow morning and with the new ball due, Ishant and Zaheer might just give the batsmen a tough time.

Both Zaheer and Ishant were brilliant with the ball today. Zaheer,especially, was excellent." --Strauss

Yes Zaheer is in good touch,he is the main strike bowler for India,lets hope both these bowlers bowl good today morning and pick wickets for India...

Harbhajan's a WUM that no-one pays attention to. The only thing that pisses me off is that he's been a world class bowler this past year so he has the ability to back up his claims, making him an even cockier twat.

You gotta give it to the man. He's saying all he can while he's in form. Pretty good ploy from him.

Can't believe he's taken 55 - odd wickets just this year. Where did they come from?! :p All I remember are multiple Ponting dismissals and that's it.

Shravi, change your av already maaaaaaaayyyyyne.

Cricketman added 4 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Got to love Harbhajan's passion though. Won't take any crap from anyone, and wears the flag on his sleeve. Hate him - ALOT, trust me, but like the 'don't say anything about my country' stuff :p

Last edited:
He's a prat. Prat.

Hope Flintoff may go on the counter tomorrow and get a quickish 50 just to give us some kind of momentum.

Flintoff gone pretty early, but the rear-guard action from Anderson and Prior has been pretty frustrating, till now. Dhoni should bring Bhajji on with Mishra, so that Sharma and Zaheer can get some rest before we bring out the second new ball.

Its 280/8 now and our spinners are turning it on! Both Mishy and Bhaj have got 3 wickets apiece and if we bowl out England for less than 300, we would be the worst idiots in the world to lose the test after that.

I just luv Bhajji! I mean, he is better than Sreesanth in that he is talking when in form. Let him talk! The Aussies have been doing it for a long time and since they did well, no one cared. Same way Bhajji is doing it. I can see an Australia in the way the Indians are behaving and playing now.

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

As long as one of the players from the opposition pays attention, Bhajji has won it.

Users who are viewing this thread