India Vs England 2006 ODI Series

The only difference b/w me and Cricket lover is that he is got Raina and I have got Strauss.

i was on the 30th spot after 1st game and after 2nd one i jumped into the 14th place, if it works like that then i can surely win this one.

Andrew Strauss 31
Batsman 2 Vikram Solanki 0
Batsman 3 Yuvraj Singh 76
Batsman 4 Rahul Dravid 49
Batsman 5 Kevin Pietersen 254
Wicket Keeper Mahendra Dhoni + 103
All-Rounder 1 Andrew Flintoff + 75
All-Rounder 2 Paul Collingwood + 32
Bowler 1 Irfan Pathan + 141
Bowler 2 Ian Blackwell 88
Bowler 3 Harbhajan Singh 173
--------

My batting depth is paying me off.

i was on the 30th spot after 1st game and after 2nd one i jumped into the 14th place, if it works like that then i can surely win this one.
I dropped 10 places from the 1st game to the 1nd game so things can change quickly. No one is out of it yet.

Smack said:
I dropped 10 places from the 1st game to the 1nd game so things can change quickly. No one is out of it yet.
I agree bcoz still 5 matches are remaining.

jk16_4 said:
LOL !! i am on 33rd spot...theres no way i can come back :crying

Nice scoring JK :p , I mean all my players did well.........need some wickets from Sreesanth :)

From 4th to 23rd, well anything is possible in the game of cricket. Just that your players need to click at the right time. I think England will drop Kabir Ali after such a bad performance from him. (That will surely hurt me)

^ how can they drop him after he took 4 wickets in the first game?!?

Smack said:
^ how can they drop him after he took 4 wickets in the first game?!?

They certainly drop him :mad , now what do you want to say.

Last edited:
saurabh2185 said:
They certainly drop him :mad , not what do you want to say.

dropping kabir ali and then picking up mahmood in the englad's team didnt work, yuvraj and raina hit him 22 runs in an over and even he didnt picked any single wicket in the innings. so Kabir Ali was the right choice but why did they drop him ?

I more thing why was S Santh drop even when he took 3 wkts in 2nd game. (Well TBH i am happy that he was drop as few of the leaders in FC have him in there teams.)

got yuvraj, collingwood, irfan, flintoff in team that might can help me to improve in league.

Collingwood would surely help both of us as 8 out of top 10 havent got him. Pathan is my captain.:happy.
Damn :madKaif:mad again cost me 30.

Last edited:
^ yea Kaif is goin thru some tough times but so is Sehwag i expect most people will have 1 of the 2.

3 games in my worst decision: Leaving out Yuvraj and playing Owais Shah!!! Why oh why did i edit my team?!?

My keeper is already proving to be a bonus. Still need Strauss to do way more. Then the bowlers need Sree back into the Indian team and more from Pathan.

Users who are viewing this thread