India wins!!!!!!!!!!!!! - great game

sachida

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid5]Hey guys,
What a game! What a game!
Indians did something that was haunting them for years.
They did the greatest run chase and won the final after loosing 9 in trot.
That was something. I couldnt see the game live as I am in usa but kept my self updated every single ball from cricinfo.com.
Where is giny,,,
my wish...get me to Lords.[/color]

Congratulations to India on their unbelievable run chase. Credit to both teams for a great game; I'm gutted for England , but having been to The Oval on Tuesday for the 32 over match , at which the Indian fans were superb and we had a great laugh, I don't begrudge them their win at all.
A great game :) .

Yeah..After Sachin was out I thought it was final # 10 to be lost by India..But Yuvraj and Kaif pulled it off! a heroic win!!

Great game!!! (another one I couldn't see on TV! :angry: )

Edited By Shailesh on 1026604709

Hi that was a great win by India as i watched the whole match and it was quiet unbeliveable.Yuvraj and Kaif proved the decision right of playing an extra batsman.Absolutely stunning victory by India.

hey guys
congrats on india's victory by the way who is kaif yaar?

even bigger than the win is that ganguly showed that even indians can remove their shirts and dance just like that idiot(flintoff)

Just a shame he didn't give England any credit in the interview in the post-match awards ceremony, unlike Nasser, who despite being roundly booed by the Indian fans, said India played well and batted brilliantly.
It takes two teams to make a great game.

it's ok Jonah..he will do it in the test matches :;):

:D :D kidding..

Edited By Shailesh on 1026645915

thanks pakcanada,

Kaif is another talented youngster..he has been around for a while and now I think he will be India's #6/7 for yesrs to come..mainly a batsman he can bowl and is a great fielder. This Indian team is now looking very strong isn't it?(now they have results to show as well)

kmk,

It was so shrewd of him to do that :D I watched the flintoff thing in Mumbai ODI and looks like Ganguly had him marked :)

Ganguly is turning out to be just the kind of captain India needed..I think his spirit should be admired..it's not a easy position for him (captaining India and some bad patches) but he has done exceptionally well every time people predicted the end for him. He is doing to India what Steve Waugh did to the aussies..building a great team and some 'gamesmanship' as well.. :;):

Edited By Shailesh on 1026646664

Hi guys!

My congrats on Indias victory - what a great game!!!

Cheers,

Peter :D

Edited By Speedbird on 1026656506

I may be wrong, but wasn't Ganguly under pressure last year, with his captaincy on the line? I'm interested in knowing if it was just the press/media who wanted him out, or the public as well?

Indian have got good batsman (perhaps the best Batting line up) but they lach ann allrounder and a Good Fast bowler ???
but still they doing fine

Betterthan..,

I think India is much more balanced side now..especially since Dravid will be keeping wickets and Yovraj, Sehwag, Ganguly, Sachin, Mongia provide lots of bowling options. Sure we'd love to have a Shoaib Akhtar sometime in our side :;):

btw just wondering how the scene for worldcup is going to be? Aussies were defeated by Pak so they are not unbeatable anymore. With India, England, NZ doing very well now and Pak, Aus obviously the leading teams (marginally)..SA and SL can stage a strong comeback..so all in all it could be a #### of a tournament? No one is a strong favorite in my opinion..

Jonah,

regarding Ganguly's captaincy, it was more Aussie media and some Indian media. he has great support from his side, board and most of the public.

Users who are viewing this thread