Indian Cricket League(ICL)

How do you rate the fielding standards in ICL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Inzamam-ul-Haq almost knocked out an Indian player.

Here is the description from cricinfo:

'11.1 Vignesh to Inzamam-ul-Haq, 1 run, that was hit hard to midwicket and into the chest of Sodhi, who seems to be in some pain and he is down on the ground.

The physio is out and looking, the ball bounced off the turf and hits his chest as he looks to field the ball. He is surrounded by all the fielders. He is ok now, he is up on his feet and walking off the field. Hope he will be fit for batting.'

nikhil_99

International Coach
If India wins today's match,they win certainly be in good position after winning against Pak,and if they win today against BD...Lets see...

Yogy

Club Cricketer
Bangladesh XI have good chances of a win while batting 1st but they have put in India XI to bat. India XI have wickets in hand but the run-rate is low.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Well Bangladesh seems to have been doing well until they allow Sathish to hit 3 6s in the 17th over, I believe that is what will have taken the game away from them. Similar to Sunday when they lost 3 wickets in 2 overs and lost a match they were winning with ease!!

Yogy

Club Cricketer
Great comeback by India XI. Thanks to some good hitting at the end. Satish's innings has given India XI an extra 20 Bonus runs. I dont think Bangladesh XI can chase this score unless they get a good start.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Mohammad Rafique, I believe have bowled a very good last over 8 runs came of it, which included a wide, and 3 wickets was lost, which included 2 run outs.
But as they have showed, Bangladesh can play, but they collapse easily, so 164 will be challenging for them.
I wish them luck.

nikhil_99

International Coach
Mohammad Rafique really bowled well in this match,as well as last match,he is 38 years old,still playing and bowling well,thats good,selectors should select team on basis of performance,and not age,i feel India XI are short by 20-30 runs,bwtween 6-10 overs they didnt get runs as expected,also initial RR was a bit low,all depends on bowlers now...

nikhil_99 added 29 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

BD playing well,in 5 overs they just lost 1 wicket and got 45 runs,Indian bowlers should take wickets if they have to win....

nikhil_99

International Coach
Finally BD XI won,it was really a close game,Now the situation is India XI won 1 match,lost one,same with BD,Rest of World and Pak have lost 1 each...Todays match will be crucial...

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Wow it seems with the ICL Pakistan IX, no total is safe, 188 by the ICL World IX seems a pretty good score, but Abdul Razzaq and Rana Naved-ul-Hasan have made this total look like a walk in the park. Great batting by these two!!!

WestIndian added 10 Minutes and 4 Seconds later...

What a catch by Murray Goodwin to dismiss Rana, wow :hpraise

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
World XI had shocker in field and for some strange reason kept on bowling short even after being mashed for 4s and 6s on those deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread