Indian Cricket League- KOLKATA KINGFISHERS CROWNED CHAMPIONS

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
This is obviously a huge moment for the Grounding Greens just before the start of WPL-5!
More importantly,this tournament has been really successful,hats off to Prithvi for putting everything together despite the controversial nature of this tournament.
We'll be more than happy to take part in the next edition of this and good luck with the GGT Season 2 :cheers

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
:yes we won and in style we would have lost if Chris Martin would have faild since he did not play much matches tough he did well enough ;) a golden duck in finals but still a good captain , Gilly you are great and Ross could have done better buddy and overall thanks for the wonder full league run by you BINNU hope it will be the test around here (THANK YOU FOR THE VCASH) :) 50% will be sent to you and 30% to our league manager BCVS 10 % for APSAMRIT & 10 % for YASH (ME YAR)

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Disappointed to lose the final, but we cant really win everything..
Its a huge acheivement for our team considering we were one of the worst teams in the NZPL last season and then came up and won there in the third season. After that a fairy tale journey in the COT were we knocked out two tough WPL teams. I am proud of the boys and we want to come back and win it next season! Congratz Yash!

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
All I missed (personally) here is an APL team in Semi Final!

I was shocked when Waikato Warriors defeated Melbourne Mayhem in basic stage!

That match proves that Cricksim even is equivalent to original cricket (Somerset and Trinidad & Tobago defeating Deccan Chargers:D:D)

Melbourne Mayhem had great opportunity to win that match! They went with 8 overseas players stars. And even localists were Australian players stars.

A team like Waikato defeating it was the greatest match in the total history of the software Cricksim IMO!

Not that Waikato was bad, Australian Cricket Team is not better than ICC World XI:cool:!

And Otago Volts defeating Whirlwind Whites was another shocking match!:yes
Its very rear, a team, losing in the first wing of semi final, going into finals with only one game to go!:yes

Congrats BKB, you were the person to handle the team:clap.

BTW, BCV and Yash, kindly put up 15 man squads of Victoria Bushrangers and Chennai Super Kings respectively. Maximum of 3 International players can be put in squad, to make the sides more even and more importantly, its to take care like what happened last year. (DC Whitewashed NSW).

This time, the matches will be in India (All the three in Chennai), and the matches are reduced to Three from 5, with every match a T20 one.:)

Thank you Yashwanth Kumar, for the vCash, and You're great IMO! With 1,000,000 in your hand, you've restricted yourself to 10,000 to your pocket:hpraise.

And CG, the man behind the scenes TBF!
I was planning to escape from this idea, but CG empowered me with a VM asking me to start as two major leagues (NZPL and WPL) being in a season break, and Sorry APL, for forcing them to put two teams after 10th round, but finally, we had their finalists getting in as they finished it in time:). And BCV, the man to push me up in all areas with his activeness and to be honest, I was able to post all the first stage matches with BCV as inspiration! I thought when BCV was putting up some 5-8 matches in 1 hour, why can't I do this tournament within a week? And that motivated me to post all the Quarterfinal matches in one day and I reckon I posted about 2 Semifinals even that day! And Biggy, Thanks for supporting:p. Although you din;t had a greater role here, but the most thankful thing you did is allowing APL teams to participate, which meant a lot gave this tournament a life!
Thank you all managers for being active and this time, some super natural force (May be almighty) made every manager give line up in time:p. Thanks to that super natural force, which made everyone participate successfully here!:)

And I reckon Gilly should go out for a duck in a final to ensure that his team wins:p:laugh.

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Ganguly Gilchrist Trophy Season 2.

What is Ganguly Gilchrist Trophy?
Its a tournament which will be simmed by PCCS, in which the champions of KFC T20 Bigbash will fight against the Champions of Indian Premier League. For this season, its Victoria Bushrangers VS Chennai Super Kings. Last season, New South Wales Blues and Deccan Chargers participated in which Deccan Chargers Whitewashed New South Wales Blues.

Qualifiers:

1) Victoria Bushrangers.

Manager: bcvstheworld

Squad:
TBA.

2) Chennai Super Kings

Manager: Yashwanth Kumar

Squad:
TBA.

Schedule:

1st T20:
Chennai Super Kings VS Victoria Bushrangers at Kaloor International Stadium, Kochi (Catchment Area).

2nd T20:
Chennai Super Kings VS Victoria Bushrangers at Jawharlal Nehuru Stadium, Chennai.

3rd T20:Chennai Super Kings VS Victoria Bushrangers at M.A.Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai.

The winner of most matches will be declared the series winner.
PCCS will be used to sim these Matches:).

Prize Money:
1st: 500,000.
2nd: 100,000.

Man of the Match: 5,000.
Most Valuable Player: 50,000.

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
75488_victoria.JPG

Rob Quiney
Brad Hodge
Aiden Blizzard
Ross Taylor
Cameron White (*)
Matthew Wade (+)
David Hussey
Dwayne Bravo
Andrew McDonald
Muttiah Muralitharan
Bryce McGain
Peter Siddle
Clint McKay
Dirk Nannes
Shane Harwood

Last edited:

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
Disappointed to lose the final, but we cant really win everything..
Its a huge acheivement for our team considering we were one of the worst teams in the NZPL last season and then came up and won there in the third season. After that a fairy tale journey in the COT were we knocked out two tough WPL teams. I am proud of the boys and we want to come back and win it next season! Congratz Yash!

Thanks buddy hope you guys come back soon :) and win this next season :) and ya tough one BTW the better of the best wins here in T20 ;) and Congrats to all the teams who had made it here to COT a very tough competition but the best wins hope this season of COT brings some form for players and a a good entertainment for PC users and a good back up for the other league runners

@ Binnu : ya Gilly shoud at times go for a golden duck :) and Ya CSK ready to Rock in GGtrophy :D

yashwanth kumar added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

@ BCVS : there will be a clash @ Muttiah Muralitharan in both VC & CSK so he will be out of the tournament so we will settle it here since i dont have a good oversea spinner can i have him :D

Sartaj

Panel of Selectors
Hmmm...ok.
You can have Murali.
Can i sign another overseas player as a last minute replacement? :D (like CSK signed Bollinger for Oram)

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
chennai-superkings-cricket-ipl-logo.png

1.MS Dhoni (capt) (?)

2.Muttiah Muralitharan

3. Manpreet Gony

4. Shadab Jakati

5. Thissara Perera

6. L Balaji

7. Suresh Raina

8. Michael Hussey

9. D.Bolinger

10. Thilan Thushara

11. M Vijay

12. Sudeep Tyagi

13. R Ashwin

14. Justin Kemp

15. S Badrinath

18. Matthew Hayden

19. Albie Morkel

20.Parthiv Patel (?)

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
chennai-superkings-cricket-ipl-logo.png

1.MS Dhoni (capt) (?)

2.Muttiah Muralitharan

3. Manpreet Gony

4. Shadab Jakati

5. Thissara Perera

6. L Balaji

7. Suresh Raina

8. Michael Hussey

9. D.Bolinger

10. Thilan Thushara

11. M Vijay

12. Sudeep Tyagi

13. R Ashwin

14. Justin Kemp

15. S Badrinath

18. Matthew Hayden

19. Albie Morkel

20.Parthiv Patel (?)

Well sorry yash, Maximum no. of Internationals per squad is 3, so, delist 7 Overseas players and put 2 more Indians:).

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Prithvi

India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Well, I've decided to make Rahulkhush manager of Chennai Super Kings:).
Now Rahul, announce your 15 man squad of Chennai Super Kings, only 3 internationalists allowed, and Avoid Muralidharan to maximum extent cos Vics are missing him.

Users who are viewing this thread