Indian Cricket League seeks ICC recognition

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Indian Cricket League (ICL) has written a letter to the ICC seeking recognition for their Twenty20 league and asking why they continue to be labeled as 'unsanctioned' or 'unofficial' by the BCCI.

Full Article

They don't need to send latters at ICC,Rather need to send Bunch of green papers(Money) to get recognization..:p

Ok Now Apart from joke.Thats insane.
ICL is better than IPL by all the Means.They are backing up the Indian Youngsters who deserve a chance in National team.
I don't know ICC will gonna hear them but It just Sad.

They don't need to send latters at ICC,Rather need to send Bunch of green papers(Money) to get recognization..:p

Ok Now Apart from joke.Thats insane.
ICL is better than IPL by all the Means.They are backing up the Indian Youngsters who deserve a chance in National team.
I don't know ICC will gonna hear them but It just Sad.

lol u say youngster there are many players who are more than 25 yrs playing in the ICl for India and more than 80% ICL players are retired...

I agree with Pranav.Let ICL have a 50 match tournament.How many would come to the grounds ? Subas Chandra is only riding on the Indian Cricket Teams success of the T20 World Cup.

I hope they dont get recognition.

lol u say youngster there are many players who are more than 25 yrs playing in the ICl for India and more than 80% ICL players are retired...
The reason is simple, youngsters aren't taking part coz of BCCI...

A guy who plays for Mumbai team wasn't allowed to play in Inter-Collegiate championship and the reason told to him was that he plays for ICL. Is it fair??? :rolleyes:

ICL is just boring,they dont have even any standards which need in today's era. ICC dont need to approve and they will not :p

I agree with all ICL is just boring all retired players play and no youngster all the people who come in ground come to watch hot bollywood stars dancing before the start of the match . Commentary is too boring also

I agree with all ICL is just boring all retired players play and no youngster all the people who come in ground come to watch hot bollywood stars dancing before the start of the match . Commentary is too boring also

You watch Ganapathi Vignesh batting (when he stays at the crease for long), and tell me it's boring.

It is NOT boring, geez. If retired legends like Dean Jones think that some of the players are even of Test quality, who are you to question that?

Not at all.
Have you seen any ICL Matches?:eek:
I Bet Nobody has seen better catch than Satish.
Even M Ahmed is bowling better than Pakistani international test Bowler Kaneria.

Users who are viewing this thread