Indian Cricket League seeks ICC recognition

And also, Ali Murtaza has the potential to be a world beater, considering he is only 18, and performing very well against world class players.

No Doubt about standards.
ICL has not lacking of any talent or players.
They also as good as international level.
Only Difference is Money.
ICL don't have BCCI after them and accordingly ICC to back up.
I don't except back up from BCCI or ICC but at least they should have not make troubles for ICL..

Not at all.
Have you seen any ICL Matches?:eek:
I Bet Nobody has seen better catch than Satish.
Even M Ahmed is bowling better than Pakistani international test Bowler Kaneria.

Mushy has always been a better bowler then Kaneria and always will remain to be. There is no comparison.

You watch Ganapathi Vignesh batting (when he stays at the crease for long), and tell me it's boring.

It is NOT boring, geez. If retired legends like Dean Jones think that some of the players are even of Test quality, who are you to question that?

Why would you even watch Ganpathy Vignesh when you have ppl like Robin Uthappa in the international arena ?
Why do you need to watch these ppl who have no future whatsoever ?

Legends like Dean Jones,Kapil Dev have been hired by the ICL to take about these players in a very good light. Why did these legends not highlight these players when they were playing Indian domestic ?

The answer is that they are getting paid to talk about these players.

Not at all.
Have you seen any ICL Matches?:eek:
I Bet Nobody has seen better catch than Satish.
Even M Ahmed is bowling better than Pakistani international test Bowler Kaneria.

M Ahmed has always been better than Kaneria.You can't compare the two.Catches better than Satish,check out M.Kaif's fielding.

And for all you know,even our domestic season has seen some spectacular catches,just cause there is no proper coverage,we cannot point out who the player was.

And also, Ali Murtaza has the potential to be a world beater, considering he is only 18, and performing very well against world class players.

Against retired World-class players ? What good is that going to be ? The ICL gives off a feeling that those who could not manage to get into their national sides,have been selected here.

Why would you even watch Ganpathy Vignesh when you have ppl like Robin Uthappa in the international arena ?
To be exposed to the idiotic policies employed by the BCCI. They obviously don't care what the level of talent is in the domestics as long as they have their cake and can eat it, too.

M Ahmed has always been better than Kaneria.You can't compare the two.Catches better than Satish,check out M.Kaif's fielding.

And for all you know,even our domestic season has seen some spectacular catches,just cause there is no proper coverage,we cannot point out who the player was.
ICL 1, BCCI 0. This is another answer to why you want to watch these "players with no future"--because you get to see those catches.

Against retired World-class players ? What good is that going to be ? The ICL gives off a feeling that those who could not manage to get into their national sides,have been selected here.
Remember the original ICL roster before the BCCI started waving its' hands around madly? IIRC, Mohammad Yousuf was one of those signed on and only a fool would argue that he couldn't get into his national team. The only reason he bolted was because the BCCI started shaking its fist.

Waste of energy. ICL will remain rebel untill it dies down.

We aren't comparing here, we are just saying it's not boring, which was just an ignorant comment.

The Indian domestic level gets no coverage, or hardly any, so this is people being actually recognized, not Indian rejects. India could have many national teams if needed, such is the love and the size of love for the game.

Last edited:

Actually not.I use to watch Domestic cricket more than ICL.
And its not about Comparision.Its about talent.

I have seen lots of Catches from our Domestic compition.but they have strong back up.They play for their chance to get in to international side.
What about ICL?

*It just like You are posting on PC 50 posts per day but your posts won't get counted!

I think ICL rocks. Tino Best's catch on the boundary was way better. Mushy feels dat ICL has better standards than english county cricket. That says it all.
One more thing the girls in ICL are way better than the ones in IPL :P:D

I think today will be first match of IPL and after this IPL tournament We will get better view of both the Tournaments.

They obviously don't care what the level of talent is in the domestics as long as they have their cake and can eat it, too.

ICL 1, BCCI 0. This is another answer to why you want to watch these "players with no future"--because you get to see those catches.

Remember the original ICL roster before the BCCI started waving its' hands around madly? IIRC, Mohammad Yousuf was one of those signed on and only a fool would argue that he couldn't get into his national team. The only reason he bolted was because the BCCI started shaking its fist.

Do you ppl really think that we can spot talent only by watching the ICL ? I mean,T20 is not a talent search program by any means. How can it be talent if you are to play some slam-bang shots every now and then.
If the ICL has Tests of its own,then I'm sure,we can see some talent come up.

Get to see the catches-how many ppl actually watch the ICL and follow it ?

And as far as th original roster is concerned-well nothing to say about it.

I still maintain the view that we had this entrepreneur who was'nt given the Indian cricket telecast rights and thats why he started the ICL.

ICL has ODI program.
They play ODIs. And anyway Cricket now don't need Tests to choose players even T20 sloggers can do good in international Cricket.(Prime Example-M Dhoni.)
So in short you can spot talent by watching ICL. Its all about efforts by young blood.

Users who are viewing this thread