Indian Premier League|||DD V/S KKR|||

What you guys want?

• Total voters
See everyone is gonna quit if you keep involving vCash in stuff like(auctions,sponsers,etc).

See everyone is gonna quit if you keep involving vCash in stuff like(auctions,sponsers,etc).

Ok in sponsors there will be no need of vcash but in auctions players amount will be very less like $200 to $1000 for players Dhoni and Tendulkar...:D

Ok I'm adding a poll the votes of the members will make the decision of involvement of vcash...:thumbs

i got a question if we sell players say for 100 v cash will we get the v cash?
i buy dhoni who do i give the v cash to

You will have to give the vcash to me...Then in some stage of league you will get bonus package of vcash...:thumbs

But for the time being please everyone vote...

i think varun (blitzberg) should get an automatic squad because he has 0 v cash
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
reserve dhoni for me please

Last edited by a moderator:
i think varun (blitzberg) should get an automatic squad because he has 0 v cash

mate I've returned you your 1000vcash...The auction will take place in social group with notice to all manager...:)

ok thanks
but do reserve dhoni for me im ready for the vcash

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol first give us some virtual cash and then start bidding.Or else if you're involing 50k vcash for just 1 player then you must give atleast 20k vcash for every match win ;) If you're being Lalit modi by making it business then why shouldn't we be Dr.Vijay Mallya/SRK/Other IPL Team Managers :p

oh yesterday you had 0
im gonna donate you 1000 because i got enough v cash

Users who are viewing this thread