Indian Premier League PC Style

Mumbai Mirchis (tied at the last spot with Bengal Tigers on points) have both, the top run scorer and the top wicket taker in their team. Hashim Amla (579 runs) and Graeme Swann (22 wickets) respectively.

Mumbai Mirchis (tied at the last spot with Bengal Tigers on points) have both, the top run scorer and the top wicket taker in their team. Hashim Amla (579 runs) and Graeme Swann (22 wickets) respectively.
Proves that cricket is by no means a one man game; for it was, we'd be near the top. We need others to fire.

Yeah,Swann owned us.
These world-class players are bound to do so every now and then and there isn't much you can do as an opposition than appreciate their skill.
Just when we thought we had lost too many wickets in the first powerplay and looked to steady the ship,Swann had other ideas.Good for him but we'll look to bounce back with a strong showing in the next round.

1.Murali Vijay
2.Rohit Sharma
3.Shane Watson ^
4.Michael Clarke

5.Manoj Tiwary
6.MS Dhoni * +
7.James Franklin ^
8.Irfan Pathan ^
9.Morne Morkel ^
10.Umesh Yadav ^
11.Ashok Dinda ^

BBL.png

Chris Gayle :os:
Saurabh Tiwary
Rahul Dravid :c:
Michael Hussey :os:
Shahid Afridi :os:
Mohammad Kaif
Wriddhiman Saha :wk:
Ajit Agarkar
Praveen Kumar
Munaf Patel
Clint McKay :os:

This is last thing I can do. If our team fails this season, It'll be my last.

Delhi:

1. Kevin Pietersen
2. Virender Sehwag *
3. Cheteshwar Pujara
4. Jaqcues Kallis ^
5. Yashpal Singh
6. Sridharan Sriram ^
7. Dinesh Karthik +
8. Laxmi Shukla ^
9. Ramesh Powar ^
10. James Anderson ^
11. Lasith Malinga ^

Delhi Duelers v Chennai Cyborgs at Delhi (P)

Robin Uthappa
Hemang Badani
Suresh Raina
Saurav Ganguly
Shakib Al Hasan ^
Ravindra Jadeja ^
Kumar Sangakkara*?
Ravichandran Ashwin ^
Brett Lee ^
Dhawal Kulkarni ^
Saeed Ajmal ^

Delhi v Chennai. Delhi are yet to win against Chennai. They set the record straight against Bengaluru earlier, can they do the same here as well?

I can happily say the champs are back! Dilshan and Gauti turned out o be a boom boom opening pair. Dale Steyn i expected better from him but at end of the day every player has a bad day even if they are a worlds best.

Shikhar Dhawan run out (Rayudu) 70 81 9 0 86.4%
Alastair Cook c. Rayudu b. Bravo 6 18 0 0 33.3%
Karan Goel c. Rahane b. Singh 31 52 3 0 59.6%
Cameron White c. Gul b. Singh 21 29 3 0 72.4%
Manvinder Bisla c. Rayudu b. Bravo 4 13 0 0 30.8%
Angelo Mathews not out 42 49 5 0 85.7%
Stuart Binny c. Bravo b. Gul 17 26 1 0 65.4%
Ashok Menaria not out 22 36 2 0 61.1%
Pradeep Sangwan
Lonwabo Tsotsobe
Sreenath Aravind
Cook<>Karan Goel, Bisla<>MAthews, Binny<>Menaria swap positions. Rest is same. :thumbs

badvintage is not coming online today , Sahil I don't know why you kept him . :facepalm

badvintage is not coming online today , Sahil I don't know why you kept him . :facepalm

Excuse me? I think you shouldn't be posting about the managers here. All have been great. Sahil himself has been busy and badvintage has managed Jaipur alone for most part of the season. So, will you please stop spamming?

Excuse me? I think you shouldn't be posting about the managers here. All have been great. Sahil himself has been busy and badvintage has managed Jaipur alone for most part of the season. So, will you please stop spamming?

I said that badbvintage is not coming onlie for the whole day,I didn't accsue anybody .

Users who are viewing this thread