Shake_12 said:
i have finshed my dishnetwork t.v graphics :D i have posted sum pics enjoy

To install this you don't need graphics imp

all you need to do is extract the file into your gob

C:- program files - ea sports - data- bats

enjoy

here it is the zip folder enjoy

will be makin more updates to it

you need to install if you have installed any other tv graphics except ESPN 1.1 or 1.0 or star sports TV Graphics

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
great graphic shake wonder full man wonder full i always wanted dish network tv graphis but you have made it today wonder full mate you are the best
you are wonder full.

indiancricketer

International Coach
voldemort said:
you need to install if you have installed any other tv graphics except ESPN 1.1 or 1.0 or star sports TV Graphics

voldemort see dis is werid cause u need graphics imp 2 install it but all i did is extract it and then i went to graphics imp to imp as zip it said unknown zip format and when i wetn to play it it was my graphics in the games so you don't need it

fardin said:
great graphic shake wonder full man wonder full i always wanted dish network tv graphis but you have made it today wonder full mate you are the best
you are wonder full.

Thanxs fardin i will be make updates to it i hope my t.v graphics go on the download center:D

voldemort

International Coach
well shake that worked because you had ESPN 1.1 isntalled.Try instaling channel 9 then paste those tga's it wont work. because when you install each file the cricket.gob reads different files. you cant rename stardog.tga to anything because in the install file it is given the same name. try renaming file.data to file.txt and open it you will now how the TV Graphcs work.

indiancricketer

International Coach
voldemort said:
well shake that worked because you had ESPN 1.1 isntalled.Try instaling channel 9 then paste those tga's it wont work. because when you install each file the cricket.gob reads different files. you cant rename stardog.tga to anything because in the install file it is given the same name. try renaming file.data to file.txt and open it you will now how the TV Graphcs work.

voldemort it doesn't work maybe if u fixed it up... i can send u the file on msn or take it from here

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
yeah you gotta have the original star sports one (made by ste) or even the one made by voldmeort installed first

Users who are viewing this thread