Story India's Journey To WCup,Special Edition-Johnnie Walker is back!

Who will win this ICC World Cup?

• The Powerless, West Indies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh

• Ireland

• Zimbabwe

• Total voters
Great decision from the selectors and the team mangement.

Come on DADA grab this golden opportunity.

Best of luck to Sourav from Saurabh. ;)

m_vaughan said:
Dont drag Dravid into this. All the getting along needs to be done just between Chappell and Ganguly.
Dravid could definitely be affected by Ganguly's comeback. Ganguly is a natural leader, and he will definitely try and help Dravid out, it just remains to be seen how much. How would Ganguly have reacted if Azharuddin made a comeback into the side?

punk sk8r said:
what bowling patch are you using?

mate, i m using Cricket Doctor's AI patch!!!

Nice Presentation Mate
Lovin' It
Cheers MHC

saurabh2185 said:
Great decision from the selectors and the team mangement.

Come on DADA grab this golden opportunity.

Best of luck to Sourav from Saurabh. ;)
I've never heard of Dada, however I know some children call their fathers that.

GANGULY LEAVES INDIA TO WESTINDIES!!!

ganguly9hz.jpg

Sourav Ganguly was extremely happy when he heard the news from the selectors!!! We had a short chat with him and this is what he said,

:cool: ;) :cool:
I am happy :cool: speechless at the moment!!!
Well, I am happy to play with the new TeamIndia which is going very strongly at the moment... The coach and Dravid have experimented extremely well and tht has brought success so for!!!

Well, I will try my level best to play my best :happy I am happy to play with newly talented youthful team!!! Also India is having a great start for the caribbean tour with the lead 1-0!!! :clap

---SouravGanguly

Well thats a small chat we can bring from Ganguly and he seems to be the World's happiest man at the moment!!! Also he boarded the flight and left India and this happyman has started his journey to WestIndies!!!

gan10jg.gif

SECOND TEST MATCH

India Vs WestIndies

LIVE this Sunday on
star0by.jpg
gang27xg.gif

I certainly won't miss, it's building up to be a firecracker of a match, (like a cracker but I have a feeling that a fire will break out :p)

Absolutely stunning presentation! Good to see Ganguly back, lets see if he actually proves himslef ;)

duffarama said:
I've never heard of Dada, however I know some children call their fathers that.
All i can say Duff.. my bro.. HILARIOUS!!!! :D:D:rtfl:brickwall:laugh

:cheesy

Good signs for india hes a good player with the bat and is alright with the ball.

Brett_lee

Top worh there Surender nice Presentatin I like it
Keep it up waaitng for the last update
CHeers
URS MHC

Dada should do well in his comeback ...this is the only golden opportunity for him .(Last and the final chance according to me)

Unlike alot of people i hate Ganguly and hope Dada never comes back home to the Indian team after failing miserably. Good story by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread