India's new apparel for 2013

Vivek7

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
So after a 2-3 long years of the same jersey, Nike has revealed the new jersey for India for this season. Hope the BCCI doesn't reject this too for their 'luck' thingy.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Post your opinions here. :)

Attachments

• UnleashTheBlue.jpg
    UnleashTheBlue.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 1,059
  • KitPreview.jpg
    KitPreview.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 2,870

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Jersey looking more stylish and attractive. If team India will start using it, I'll surely buy a new shirt like that :cheers

----------

Post more previews please if anybody find somewhere :)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Looks good. Its now time for the Indian apparel to become like Apple - make evolutionary changes instead of revolutionary changes. This one should work well!

Wish they reduced the size (or changed the color) of that 'Sahara' text. Its overpowering 'India'.

Vivek7

International Coach
Profile Flag
India

I don't think it's anywhere close to 'Gayish'. It's wonderful and feel it would be the second best jersey after the Kiwi's jersey.

They should also make a T20 version of this, with more editing in the front area of the kit. I hope they don't just add Sahara logo behind the kit and call it their T20 kit. :p

----------

Some more pictures I found:
image_20130916124005.jpg

image_20130916124110.jpg

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I don't think it's anywhere close to 'Gayish'. It's wonderful and feel it would be the second best jersey after the Kiwi's jersey.

They should also make a T20 version of this, with more editing in the front area of the kit. I hope they don't just add Sahara logo behind the kit and call it their T20 kit. :p

----------

Some more pictures I found:
image_20130916124005.jpg

I love it that the fan versions of the kit don't have the XL size 'Sahara' text in them. That should be cool for me to buy it for myself. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread