India's new T20I jersey. Your take?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Good, at least you support our nation somewhat :D

----------

They could have introduced a zipper instead of the buttons, that would look more cool.

Icy, he is trying to give an opposing view to whatever we Indian fans say.:D:yes

----------

Looks pretty woeful from the back. The orange sticking out like a sore thumb from the rest of the blue. :mad

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It could have been worse. Thank God they did not paint one butt green and the other orange [bar the white strip in the middle] :p - we'd have been a laughing stock out there.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its looking good , when India will play 4 , 5 matches then we will be settled with this one .:yes

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
It doesn't look all that bad close-up, maybe it's the players wearing it that make the kit look bad. :rolleyes

So, basically you are telling is India should opt for players who look smart and not who play smart. :spy

Epic

Panel of Selectors
So, basically you are telling is India should opt for players who look smart and not who play smart. :spy

Only you would get that, out of that. :rolleyes

----------

I basically want some hot female models wearing just the top and standing up on stage, maybe next time. ;)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
[/COLOR]I basically want some hot female models wearing just the top and standing up on stage, maybe next time. ;)

Hard luck mate, even Mallaya ain't doing so well these days else we would have had that for the next IPL :p

Earagav

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
The flag placement is copied from the Pakistan jersey used in wt20 2012.

150660.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread