Story India's Short Tour Of England

P

pakiya505

hey man!

Thats been an incredible performance by India and by you too. I find it hard to play without any patches at Hard level and you are winning so comfortably with those Tutsi's patches.

Why have you not posted the details of the third odi and the subsequent Tests?

Also by looking at the jpg's that you have posted I can think that you know exactly how to replace those faces. I can replace the kits, stumps, pitch ads and stadium boards but I dont understand the same about the faces?

Can you explain it in detail please?

keep going!

Feeling proud as an Indian

:cool

R

Rahul

thanx for showing your interest in the tour mate!! i'll post the scorecards of the 3rd odi and the test soon...i'm on the second test right now!!

and as for the faces it's not all that tough......if u want to install the indian faces say install most of the bowlers in the asian faces as their skin colour of arms will show when they're bowling...for a few who are dark like balaji u can install them in the dark faces.....put the otherswherever u like....use graphics importer 2..... then u use player editor to assign the corect faces to the players......easy as that....if u still have any probs i can send u the faces in a graphics importer zip file along with the roster.pak!!

Users who are viewing this thread