INGAME TV GFX : Australian team player profile photos: courtesy SAMs exe Download Now

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Information regarding this pack
This patch contains profile pictures (potraits ) of all AUS cricketers .
Download both set1 zip file ,set2 zip file,set3 and extract all the tga files to Cricket2004/Data/Bats folder .
extract the settings.ini to Cricket2004 main folder 0
You can find the settings.ini in set3 zip file
You are Ready !

Where will the pictures be displayed in the game ??
When a batsman is on strike and when his scores are being displayed , instd of the team logo which used to appear before , now we have player photos !
Also when a new batsman comes to the crease, his picture is displayed instead of the team logo .
Bugs:
I think that i have found a bug in Sams exe . Whenever a new natsman comes to th crease, the profile picture of the batsman who got out is displayed . I hope the bug can be fixed

Special thanks to saisrini(for his tutorial in the Sams exe thread) and Sam for the wonderful exe .
Please post suggestions on whether you would prefer profile pictures(potrait) or pictures of players in action i.e gilly playing a square cut !

HOPING TO GAIN A FEW REP PTS AS WELL !!! JUST KIDDING

Admins , can you please post these player picture packs for download in the main website downloadcentre so that more people can download this along with sams exe1.2!

Attachments

• ausphoset1.zip
    650.2 KB · Views: 115
  • ausphotoset2.zip
    594.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Ausphotoset3.zip
    203.3 KB · Views: 91
nice job aditya123 can u make one for India too

OK i found the indian one :D

india pack has already been made by me
click the link to download
India Pack

make it for pakistan and the rest of the teams

cant you have india and aussi at the same time?

The beta version of Sams latest .exe only supports player pictures for India and Australia at the moment. When he releases the full version of the patch, player pictures from other teams will be possible.

You can have India and Aus at the same time by playing an India v Australia match.

holmie said:
make it for pakistan and the rest of the teams

cant you have india and aussi at the same time?

Extract both sets of playr pics(india and AUS) .tga files to data/bats folder and then extract the settings.ini file attached to this post

Attachments

• settings.ini.zip
    568 bytes · Views: 39
where is the exe available for download ?...i searched sam's exe thread but did not find it there ..plz help .?

Users who are viewing this thread