Your Cricket Injuries - What was your worst?

lol what you mean u cant tell. my friend got hit in the face with cricket ball his tooth was broken in half lol

Not funny. I hate dentists. They made a huge money from me.

Not funny. I hate dentists. They made a huge money from me.

Yes, very true.

Doctors in India make the situation a mountain out of a molehill just to make more money...

It happened to me when I was in India.

before the start of last season I went to a mates house. playing cricket I went to smash the ball but ended up full on smashing the bat into my right ankle. Later that night I could barely walk. 3 days later I was out playing on the field. the bruise was there for about 2 month. Not the worst but it hurt and everytime I slightly knocked it it hurt. I kept knocking it with the bat wich hurt. luckily I managed to keep it out of the way of the ball thankgod.

Back strains from bowling and hamstring strains from bowling aswell.

I'm invincible when I'm batting, get hit and things but never injured.

My index finger is bent forever. I was bowling and the batsman hit hit back hard.I tried to take the catch but couldnt manage to do so and it hit my finger.
Ofcourse,it was foolish of me to not to get it shown immediately.
Its not bent too much,but to soem extent.

Nothing can be as severe as the hit on the balls.
2en0u8z.gif

I've never had a really bad injury. The worst is getting hit in the ribs by a beamer... I'm not sure if they were broken but they were badly bruised.

I got a broken jaw. somehow the ball bounced right up under the helmet grill. Not a nice injury

I had an injury recently while playing football during cricket practice and this injury has hurt my leg and now I got a 2 weeks rest

Fractured skull (rugby league), broken knee cap, broken toe, broken finger, broken nose, broken bone in my hand, possible fracture of my shin from smashing it accidently with the bat while not wearing pads, torn cartilege in my knee, bone chips floating in my knee from having no cartilege left to absorb the shock, and also dead bone which needed scraping off from the top of the bone below my knee from having no cartilege left (whatever that bone is called). Plus numerous cuts, bruises and torn muscles.

Slapped just above the eye at square leg by the ball. I had a black eye for a week and a bit, then my eye like started bleeding. Luckily, there was no broken bones.

How come ? Were you playing football ?

I find hamstrings to be very painful.You cant bloody walk around properly,plus you cannot drive a car also.[extreme cases]

I agree.

Last edited:
My worst injury was when I threw a ball up and it slid down my ring finger in the most awful way. It's still hurting slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread