Instructions for Installing Cricket 2005 Patch Files: PLEASE READ!!!

I've updated the instructions.See here.

If u still can't understand,it means u don't have Cricket 2005 or some organ in ur body is malfunctioning.

bharat said:
I've updated the instructions.See here.

If u still can't understand,it means u don't have Cricket 2005 or some organ in ur body is malfunctioning.

i think i understand, it just wont let me do anything. i'll write what i do, and u tell me where iv screwed up.

extract pich ad to cricket 2005 root folder.
right click on extracted .bmp and open with FshED.

nothing happens.

so then i try this

open bigui.
click open and try to open extracted file from root folder
nothing happens.
what am i doing wrong??????

what is a root folder?

can some one help me out with installing the pitch ads and stuff. i am stuck. i have downloaded both softwares. I dont get the wat even though i tried everything that was told by everyone. can you correct my way to do?
this is how i do it
bigGUI>open>data_pc.gob file> then i choose the pitchadd file and export it to the cricket 2005 installed directory.
Then i open fshED>then i import the pitchadd file that i exported before. by going to ptab> after that i click on update and close it.
Do i have to save it other way or not?

I want to know we the heck you get the programs BigGUI or EAGraph from to install the stuff I've asked so many times with no reply?????????

cricketfeva said:
what is a root folder?

can some one help me out with installing the pitch ads and stuff. i am stuck. i have downloaded both softwares. I dont get the wat even though i tried everything that was told by everyone. can you correct my way to do?
this is how i do it
bigGUI>open>data_pc.gob file> then i choose the pitchadd file and export it to the cricket 2005 installed directory.
Then i open fshED>then i import the pitchadd file that i exported before. by going to ptab> after that i click on update and close it.
Do i have to save it other way or not?

Yes u have to save it.Without saving how is it possible?
Root folder means,your game directory
Eg:X:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

Aldeco said:
I want to know we the heck you get the programs BigGUI or EAGraph from to install the stuff I've asked so many times with no reply?????????

Do you know,there is a site called http://www.google.com/
You enter BigGUI or EAGraaph in the text box & press enter. :p

bharat said:
Yes u have to save it.Without saving how is it possible?
Root folder means,your game directory
Eg:X:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005

bro when do i save? can u tell me the part where i have to save

obviously at the last.After u import the bmp file & click update.

I have installed numerous FSH files into the root directory but i am not seeing any difference in game (for example i downloaded the umpire faces...but it doesnt change anything)

levels said:
I have installed numerous FSH files into the root directory but i am not seeing any difference in game (for example i downloaded the umpire faces...but it doesnt change anything)
Yes, I'm having the same problem. Do you need any FSH file reader or something?

How to import pitch mats

1). Download the pitch mat patch of your choice from http://www.planetcricket.org/.

2). Extract the .zip file to anywhere on your hard disk drive.

3). Open the BigGUI editor.

4). Open the data_pc.gob file.

5). Select the pitch mat file of your choice. (e.g. 0ce83d1bd97d73f5eed69ec9529a53f5.fsh for a dusty pitch.)

6). Use the BigGUI editor to extract that file to anywhere on your hard disk drive.

7). Open the fshEd editor.

8). Open the .fsh file you just extracted.

9). Go to the 'ptad' file inside that.

10). Use the import tool to import the pitch mat patch there.

11). Save the file.

12). Put the edited .fsh file n the Cricket 2005 root directory.

Can the mods make this a sticky?

nice!
instad of making this sticky,if this is merged with the first post of the sticky thread on how to installation made by be it would be easy for people to see.

Users who are viewing this thread