Intel VS AMD !

which is better ?

• Total voters

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guys,

i am going to buy a new PC soon enough. although i have a confusion whether to buy a intel pc or AMD. i havent yet used AMD but heard that its quite good especially for games.

so which one should i opt for ?? please help me out.

Athlon comfortably, according to the Fm2005 details my FM should run slow on my 1/1 GHz as it recomends 1.8GHz, yet it is very smooth.

Amd

surely its AMD i am also going to buy new AMD PC after few months, but it over heats sometimes so at least use 2 cooling fans in it.

That's not a problem really. And you couldn't cook a steak on that. There is probably a problem with the cooling system if it gets that hot.

60 Degrees isn't really hot, CPUs can get alot hotter, If you're worried about heat you can just buy a 10 dollar Fan

ian_harvs said:
What would be better out of a Athlon 57fx (or watever) and a P4 EE 3.7ghz?
Athlon FX57 is best CPU available at the moment, even better performer than X2 4800+!!!!

hmmm..... i am gonna opt a AMD for a change. i have no problems with the price range, my only concern is the HEAT problem with AMDs. i have to install 2 fans :(

No you don't JK don't wory what there saying:p my amd 64 3000+ is running at 80 degrees no problems. Theyre made to get hot hence the cpu fan that comes with it.

I've got a P4 3400+ its good but I still wish that they put an AMD in instead!! My first comp had an AMD, that had cooling issues lol. They seem to be much better behaved now.

Users who are viewing this thread