Intercontinental Premier League?| New Face of Global Cricket Unveiled

yeah, i too would like to own a team, but i'd like to see a bit more info about team bidding first.

2m5i72o.jpg

The Franchises, Bid Formats Unveiled
by IPL Media Team
1030 Hours, Wednesday - 9th June 2010
Intercontinental Premier League Towers
ICC Headquarters, Dubai-UAE

The IPL Administration, headed by Akshay Anand, the Chairperson unveiled the Bidding Details and 6 Franchise Team Names. Their Colours are yet to be revealed but tentatively, they have Blued the logos of the teams and released it for the media. The Teams disclosed were as follows-
  • ASIAN TITANS
  • AFRICAN JAXX
  • ROUGHNECKS OCEANIA
  • EUROPEAN CHIEFS
  • DEFENDERS NORTH AMERICA
  • MINERS SOUTH AMERICA
The Blued Logos of the Six Teams
2r3ib5v.jpg

THE BIDDING DETAILS
Each Franchise is set with a base price. Members who wish to take the team must submit the Bids which should be higher than that of Base Price of Single Ownership for owning a franchise in a whole. Those who wish to take teams in Partnership can enter into a deal by one member with not less than 51% stake and another with not more than 49% stake in the partnership. Any other convenient percentages can also be followed but the one who has a major stake will have more power.

PRICE DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS
301pqu0.jpg

BIDDING RULES
  • A member can bid for a maximum of 4 Teams (But he gets the team he wins)
  • If the same member wins two bids, then a bigger bid is rewarded with a team. In Comparison a smaller bid will be terminated, the next highest bidder will be given the team.
  • If a member wishes to move in a partnership, he has to contact his partner and jointly submit the bid.
  • If same amount of bid is submitted to all four teams for which a member bids, he needs to give the priority order.
  • Be careful in submitting your bid value. Sometimes a bid that is double than the baseprice also loses.
  • All bids must follow the GIVEN FORMAT -
SINGLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the Member
Real Name -
PC User Name -
Teams and My Bids
Team 1 - <BID AMOUNT> / <PRIORITY>
EXAMPLE:
Name of the Member
Real Name - Akshay Anand
PC User Name - zaxotes
Teams and My Bids
ASIAN TITANS - $ 500000 / 1
AFRICAN JAXX - $ 500000 / 3
ROUGHNECKS OCEANIA - $ 400000 / 2
EUROPEAN CHIEFS - $ 400000 / 4
DEFENDERS NORTH AMERICA - $ 300000 /5
MINERS SOUTH AMERICA - $ 300000 / 6

PARTNERSHIP
Name of the Members
Real Names and PC User Names
Teams and Our Bids
Team 1 - <BID AMOUNT 1> + <BID AMOUNT 2> / <PRIORITY>
(Note that BID AMOUNT 1 must not be lesser than 51% and BID AMOUNT 2 must not be more than 49% in case of TWO-MEMBER PARTNERSHIP)
  • One member can bid a for a maximum of two times. If he feels that his bid value is unsufficient, he try another attempt.
  • The Winning Bids will be unveiled after the process.
  • All Bids must be submitted to the Chairperson, Akshay Anand (zaxotes) himself via PM.
  • Bids can be made via messages. No vCash required while bidding. But after a member wins his bid, he should pay his bid amount in vCash.
  • Bids can also be payed through installments. Bidders with insufficient funds can take loans from other members. But they should mention it.
ALL THE BEST FOR BIDDERS
MORE INFO SOON

14torvm.jpg

Last edited:
Well, if it includes that huge vCash, I'm out cos I'm left with nothing after my investment at EPL & heavy awards for Clash of Titans:facepalm.
All I have ATM is very now (1.5m) after all cuttings of my commitments (League):yes.

ADDED RULES
  • Bids can be made via messages. No vCash required while bidding. But after a member wins his bid, he should pay his bid amount in vCash.
  • Bids can also be payed through installments. Bidders with insufficient funds can take loans from other members. But they should mention it.

Well I'll drop my first blood i this league.

SINGLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the Member
Real Name - Aoun Muhmmad
PC User Name - send2yaari
Teams and My Bids
Asian Titans - $400,000

Well I'll drop my first blood i this league.

mate this is a closed bid. send it via pm. please increase or decrease your new bid by very low amount while you send the pm. because the bid should not be revealed before i declare the winner for each team.

zaxotes added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

vCash in. Bounce out.

dont send any vCash now. Follow the bidding process.

it can be paid via installments also mate... you can take loans too.

Users who are viewing this thread