Story World Cricket Premier League

How should the players be put in their new teams?

• Auction like the IPL?

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Draft

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

Highlander999

ICC President
Your not even part of the Llama joke..................

Anyway, couldn't have chosen 3 better gentlemen to travel to Melbourne with :D

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Took the words right out of my mouth. Anyway, I say we take our diversion during our trip and go partying. :happy

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
World Premier League 2009
Franchise Icon Players named
Cricinfo Staff
31 January 2009

29mprax.jpg

World Cricket Premier League have named the icon players of the each franchise. Sachin Tendulkar, Saurov Ganguly, Virender Sehwag and MS Dhoni have been named the franchise players for the Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi and Chennai franchise respectively.

While Australian skipper Ricky Ponting and his deputy Michael Clarke have been named the icon players for the Melbourne and Sydney franchised respectively. Former England captain and England best player at the moment Kevin Pietersen has been given the icon status for the London franchise and South African skipper Graeme Smith will be the icon player of Johannesburg.

The icon players will earn more amount of money than the rest of the squad. They will lead the team on the pitch. Icon players cant be dropped from the side unless injured but can be sold or traded at the end of the season.
Owners please decide your team name and PM me.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Surely we can't just decide our teams. There should be some sort of draft. Otherwise everyone will have the same players, then it'll take forever to sort out and someone will end up moaning about it being unfair (Probably us :p). Maybe just have a draft or choose yourself to make it less complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread