International Cricket Captain 2010

Great news Sureshot. From what I have read it looks far better then 09 one. I am gonna buy it.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the layout or the gameplay graphics, but the work gone into it with the Overseas players and Australian Domestic stuff etc, looks fantastic and I will certainly be getting a copy when the boxed version is available.

Will the game have an editor like 09?

It won't be hard to do, but frankly I would prefer if an editor was not made, and only a scout was made. Too many people use the editor to cheat.

Chewie added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Oh and I've updated the front page. Everyone post your views on the new game once you've had a bit of fun with it :)

Got it in on download as we speak.

ICC with Aussie state teams... GOOOOOD BYYEEEEEEEE Cricket coach. :D

If you want to post any database errors you find, you can either go to the Childish Things forums which I have linked in the first post, or post them here and I can go and post them for you. Ones I have found so far:

Code:
NZ Errors:

Corey Anderson should be LMF not LFM
Hamish Bennett should probably be RF
DeWayne Bowden should be an all-rounder
Darren Broom is not an opener
Brandon Hiini ishould be an all-rounder
Anaru Kitchen is not an opener
Brendon McCullum shouldn't be an opener (he doesn't open in FC)
Andy McKay should be a LF or a LMF
Kieron Noema-Barnett is a hard-hitting (i.e. very aggressive) all-rounder, not an opener
Rob Nicol should probably be an all-rounder
Iain O'Brien shouldn't be there as he only plays club cricket in the UK now I think
Jeet Raval is an opener
Southee should be very-aggressive and a RMF not RFM
Shanan Stewart is not an opener and should be very aggressive, not very defensive
BJ Watling should be an opening keeper-batsman
Kane Williamson should be an all-rounder
George Worker should be an all-rounder, not an opener

What is O'Brien listed as? He just needs to be classed as retired from Internationals for it to be correct, as he plays County Cricket as an overseas player.

Also, on this opening thing, surely if a player opens in ODIs and T20s then he has to be listed as one? I guess that depends on what being classed as an opener actually affects though.

I posted that before I realised that they could be classed as being retired from a particular form. He still shouldn't really appear in the New Zealand player pool though. Just realised I forgot to add that Bond is retired. Though he does retire after the T20 WC so I suppose they're justified in including him.

I would have said that if they regularly open in all three forms, then they should be classed as an opener. I don't think it really affects anything though...

What advantages are there for waiting for the box set, or shall we just download it???

There aren't any advantages apart from getting a box and cd - it'll probably be cheaper online as well.

Ok, it's only NZ$35 so I'll probably get it.

And I agree with all your NZ changes, except I'd leave McCullum as an opener.
You can still bat him down the order in tests, but if he's not an opener and you try open with him in ODI's he'll fail.

I got another question, can we play the downloaded version on other computers?
Or does it just work for the one that we downloaded it to?

Sorry, it's just that I'm just used to using CD's.

I can't remember the answer to that sorry. I think in previous versions you were able to but the best thing to do would be to pm Sureshot, or go to the Childish Things forum and ask.

If I hadn't received the newsletter I wouldn't have known this is out! Can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread