International Cricket Captain 2010

funny-pictures-cat-is-sympathetic-to-injury-of-friend.jpg
Even with my POS internet connection, I could still kill you at any online game (since we can't fight in real life :p)

You name it, howzat, tic-tac-toe, etc.

Some of us live in 3rd world countries.

NZ internet speeds are positively third world. But I was meaning that I don't see how uploading it to the PC servers would make any difference at all because I was able to download at a faster speed from the same place.

IC10 on ps3

bring it bitch
Buy me a PS3 first :p

Insomniac added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

NZ internet speeds are positively third world. But I was meaning that I don't see how uploading it to the PC servers would make any difference at all because I was able to download at a faster speed from the same place.
Well, even with this, I could download in general 300 kb/s from other websites (including PC).

Which is why I thought uploading it to the PC server would be beneficial for me.

They have a small hosting server presumably, and at the time you were downloading there must have been a lot of internet traffic. I remember with ICC09 it was nearly impossible to get the demo because they had announced earlier when it was going to be released so everyone flocked the website at that time.

They have a small hosting server presumably, and at the time you were downloading there must have been a lot of internet traffic. I remember with ICC09 it was nearly impossible to get the demo because they had announced earlier when it was going to be released so everyone flocked the website at that time.
Which again, is why I asked for it to be uploaded on the PC server.

Gawd

haha :p

I don't think Childish Things would like that though.

What do I get next, The Sims 3: Ambitions or this? weighing it up. Do players still disappear from the game if they don't get signed one season?

They do but the transfer system has been improved and now good players are always signed so you don't see people who lose their England contracts not being signed because of the high wages they demand. Tis alot better in this sense.

fixes needed in the next patch
asia cup
aus last odi series in england 2009, not 2005
aus v ireland odi series
ireland and kenya on odi ladder
proper world cup associate teams (ireland, kenya, netherlands, canada)
dirk nannes lfm to lf
watson opener allrounder
dilshan keeper allrounder
jim taylor (england) batting skill down
amit jaggernauth (windies) bowling skill down
sulieman benn (windies) bowling skill up
trent copeland (NSW) bowling skill down
aus contracts same as england

Users who are viewing this thread