International Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I want my team back:mad:
I wasted much of time in drafting players, wasting my precious time:facepalm
I was inactive during matches played as I have my own life:yes
I have to work,I have to study, I have my own league running, etc etc
At least you could have contacted me and would have probably told "Please be active during the matches played or your team will be lapsed to other member"
I wan my team back at any cost:mad:
You said you'll be inactive due to personal reasons. I agreed.
But then, you seemed to be pretty active on the PlanetCricket forums but never turned towards the league. :)

I can give Chennai back to you if Varun wishes to own the franchise of Jaipur.
Waiting for his final answer now.

Bounce added 14 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

All prize money donated.
Khaleel and riz7khan12 have got plenty.

Start eh next season already:p Can't wait enough

do the top three teams get entry into tgk's champions league which he is starting after his ppl?
I have not yet decided whether I will send IPL teams or not.
If I do, I'll see to it that the top 3 teams qualify.

we were so close in the end, but job well done and that was a close final :clap. the first season went by quickly and it was succesfull, great job bounce and thanks for the vcash. :D

74158d1279819550-ipl-s1-we-have-our-champs-watch-season-1-one-go-mr.-bounce.jpg

Mr. Bounce Announces​

Most of the players from each squad will be retained. We won't be having a fresh new draft or an auction, but each and every team will have to do a specific number of MANDATORY trades.

Franchise owners can begin discussing with one another so as to decide on the trades.

More information to follow soon.....

I don't think this trade system will work but eh let's see.
The trades are mandatory. If the franchise owners don't trade, some random trades will take place.

The trading period hasn't started yet. I will inform when it starts with a lot more information. :)

The trades are mandatory. If the franchise owners don't trade, some random trades will take place.

The trading period hasn't started yet. I will inform when it starts with a lot more information. :)

Good idea:p.

BTW start the trading soon:D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread