International teams from the 2008 to 2012 period

Carrying on from C19 and then C22 I have started putting together teams from about 2009/10

No doubt more to come.

Enjoy!

Teams shared so far - England, Australia, India, New, Zealand, West Indies, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, South Africa

Test kits for the 2009/10 period should be pretty accurate. White ball kits are fairly close and in some cases correct. All players are reskilled (where possible, some locked players) and have ‘realistic’ kit (bat, gloves, pads)

Thanks to all those creators whose players/kits/bats etc feature here.

Last edited:

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A few new additions to the England squad

View attachment 285385
Brilliant work bro I have a small request I have already tried your Teams and love to play with them Share Pakistan team as well So I can play 2009 T20 or 2011 WC and please kindly If possible Add jersey of 2009 of India and Pakistan Please I am attaching images below
Post automatically merged:

Indian jersey

Attachments

• images (1)pak.jpeg
    images (1)pak.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 9
  • images (1).jpidnuan.jpg
    images (1).jpidnuan.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 8

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Brilliant work bro I have a small request I have already tried your Teams and love to play with them Share Pakistan team as well So I can play 2009 T20 or 2011 WC and please kindly If possible Add jersey of 2009 of India and Pakistan Please I am attaching images below

Indian jersey
I can share the teams, but there is still an issue with the academy which means the logos on the kits are not there when you download them.

Bat stickers problem is solved after latest patch or still only works for model 4? @Slug1793
Don’t think it is solved, so still using model 4

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Indian jersey
Any Chance on these bro @Slug1793

Users who are viewing this thread