Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
wasted question said:
?uʍopǝpısdn pɐǝɹ oʇ ɹǝpɹɐɥ ʇı puıɟ noʎ op

A dyslexic walked into a bra

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Actually I'd like to change my question, to a more serious and worthwhile one for a change, so strike my question above.

blimey a serious question said:
Over the years, this site has seen many changes. With the serious lack of decent cricket games currently, and changes to internet usage (cheaper,faster internet has probably lead to users spending more time online than before) The site is probably more popular than ever in terms of the numbers of people it is reaching, but the focus of the site has certainly moved away from cricket gaming and certainly has a much more general chat feel about it. How do you feel about this? Do you think the blame can be laid at the poor quality cricket games we are presented with and more to the point do you think if a decent game ever hits the street the site will return to a more focused cricket gaming site or are those days lost to the past, and indeed are they best left there?

Last edited:

maps

Banned
Survival Games Champion
Survival Games Finalist
How do you explain winning best post contributor every year since it's inception nearly 6 years ago? P.S. We all know you rig it and it should really belong to Highlander

Just curious...

Last edited by a moderator:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I'm going to change my question... is that okey..

If an angel comes down, takes you away for a whole day, tells you about Heaven and Hells. How would you live your life after that experience?

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If you had to choose between resigning as admin or having to ban any member and get sacked. What would you choose? Who would you ban?
Changed my question folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread