Interview Thread Sep/Oct 2010 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who is being asked - Themer right ? Or Bevab ?

P

pcfan123

Binnu is just sad that India can't play in the Ashes.

My question for Themer?

Is it true that Sachin cries himself to sleep every night because he will never be able to play in the Ashes?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Live a life without sorrow, or one with no regrets?
Scratch that.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Or answer both if you feel like.

And on behlaf of KP, incase he doesn't show up to post it:

Right, you're just wandering about one day when suddenly a masked gunman abducts you, you then wake up, your blindfold taken off and you're in a room with 2 men. The gunman holds his gun to your head and gives you a choice. Your first option is to go off with the other man, Graeme. He's a lovely little fella, nice shaven bald head, nice little Ben Sherman pink shirt, he works for an advertising company in Brighton, drives a sports car, and he loves you dearly.

You then have to live out the life of an outwardly gay man, spending the rest of your days with Graeme. Doing all the activity in the bedroom, going to the bars with him at 3 in the morning, cutting the back out of your leather pants out, just generally being affectionate towards eachother. You end up consummating your relationship with Graeme by getting married. At the end of the service the Vicar then decides to do what they used to do in 'olden times' but instead of saying "you may kiss the bride" he says "you may knob lovely Graeme", and this knobbing happens in-front of half of Brighton.

This may not sound like a fantastic option, and you may be thinking immediately that you'll go for the 2nd one. But, the 2nd option is that your close family and friends are killed, and you then have to live out the rest of your life with a monkey. Living in a tree, with a monkey, eating bananas, other fruit and nuts and just living your life all alone with the monkey.

Your choice. Graeme or Bobo?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Binnu is just sad that India can't play in the Ashes.
I guess you are even more- sadder cause Cricket USA can't even dream of playing Champions Trophy:sarcasm.

I'm not just a Team India- Men in Blue supporter.
I'm a supporter of Aussie as well;).

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not just a Team India- Men in Blue supporter.
I'm a supporter of Aussie as well.

You're Indian. India don't play in the Ashes, we've had this discussion with World Champions before.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I meant what the Champions Trophy means "at present" (i.e, the Top 8 Teams)!
I don't want any past. The only thing which matters is the present!!

Try telling that to a historian.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
But Binnu, neither does India play well in FIFA nor in Basketball so that isn't worth comparing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread