Introductions

hello everyone i am Kaamil and i am new on this forum, hope i will have grate time with you all guys,:cheers

Regard
Kaamil

grating-cheese.jpg

I'm sure you will.

Oh really? I don't really care about because I don't know Bangla. Shuar is the first word to my Bangla dictionary that too now. Anyways, I just made it easier in his way as he spelled great as grate which means heater or stove and I wrote shuar instead of sure.:p And, again I repeat I didn't mean that what Neer thinks. By the way just welcome should have done job for him.:p Sorry dost.:)

Hello,
New guy here, joined because of Don Bradman Cricket 14, however I am a passionate cricket follower as well, got into cricket at about 10 years of age when I posted a few Weetbix coupons in the mail to get a cricket game (forget which one) since then have loved watching and following cricket, im a stats lover and there is nothing more enjoyable then seeing weird and crazy scorecards.

Cheers

Hello,
New guy here, joined because of Don Bradman Cricket 14, however I am a passionate cricket follower as well, got into cricket at about 10 years of age when I posted a few Weetbix coupons in the mail to get a cricket game (forget which one) since then have loved watching and following cricket, im a stats lover and there is nothing more enjoyable then seeing weird and crazy scorecards.

Cheers

Welcome Terry. I am glad to know that you love seeing mindboggling stats and scorecards. Check out this scorecard for the start. Amazing, isn't it?

Hello,

Cheers

Welcome, pal. Enjoy here.:cheers

And don't friend with bad boy.:noway

I'm Chris and new on the forums earlier, visited the site a few times before getting some information about Don Bradman Cricket 14 which I own for the PS3

Hey Everybody!
I am new to this forum. You can call me Aryan. I'm a Modder as well as a GFXer too. I will be posting my mods on this forum very soon.
Thanks
Regards
Aryan

I'm Chris and new on the forums earlier, visited the site a few times before getting some information about Don Bradman Cricket 14 which I own for the PS3

Hey Everybody!
I am new to this forum. You can call me Aryan. I'm a Modder as well as a GFXer too. I will be posting my mods on this forum very soon.
Thanks
Regards
Aryan

Welcome both of you. Enjoy.:)

Users who are viewing this thread