Other Sports you like

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I may as well start something in here..... :D

Just wondering what other sports you all followed.... Vineet, I guess it's basketball for you.

I'm a big fan of baseball, and I also like Ice Hockey, although I prefer the European game, with it's bigger rinks, leaving more room for open play.

A

Admin

Besides cricket, the sports I personally like to play are basketball, tennis, football (not American) and a bit of golf.

I find golf to be the most challenging and frustrating game I've ever played but I still stick to it devoutly in the hope that someday I might be at least moderately good .

As for watching, just about anything other than golf. Its too traumatic watching Tiger hit those blooody perfect shots :D

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I used to play golf, but gave up when I went to University. I had one of the stangest sets of clubs you could ever get. My woods were right handed, cos I got more power playing right handed, for driving, but all my irons were left handed for chipping, cos I got more accuracy playing left handed :) I used a double sided putter and putted with whichever stance I felt like that day! :D

I can't stand watching golf though. :lol: :lol:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Mainly walking and mountaineering for me. I play golf a bit, but it's quite an expensive and time consuming game (not to mention highly frustrating). I coach sport to kids as a summer job so I can play pretty much anything.

T

temp

I like playing and watching Football(Soccer) other than cricket.

I

imported_graham

other dan cricket i like

hockey
golf
tennis
baseball
basketball
AFL
American footy and ltos more

out of them i prob like hockey the most although i suck at itt ehehe neway :D :D :P :P

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Just checking... is AFL Aussie Rules football?

I watch Aussie Rules when it's on TV here, it's pretty good.

Apart from what I've already mentioned, I like Rugby (Union and League, but I prefer League) plus snooker and pool, if you class them as a sport.

wackojacko

International Cricketer
apart from cricket i like aussie rules footy

i am an Essendon supporter :D
go bombers

I

imported_graham

:D i;m a carlton blues supporter. there going pretty bad dis season, but neway. No offence jacko, but i h8 essondon. :D :P :P :D

R

rasi

Hey guyz, apart from playing cricket, I love boxing.
Add to that, I'm a national bronze medalist in Shotput. :D :D

H

howzatt

In INDIN WORD:- Bach ke rah na mere yaro hama re bich 1 boxer bhai hai Iniyan......

Users who are viewing this thread