Introductions

It's cheaper on Steam than any retail copy.

steam is the only way to buy the game there are no hard copies with cd keys like old times??? cant we buy cds in stores like original cds iin stores here in karachi pakistan??

sorry if its a stupid question i m new to games

steam is the only way to buy the game there are no hard copies with cd keys like old times??? cant we buy cds in stores like original cds iin stores here in karachi pakistan??
There are, but I doubt they've made it to stores in Pakistan.

sorry if its a stupid question i m new to games

It is very rare that you will find an original game in Pakistan, most places just sell copies.

Hi,
I love cricket, so my name is cricket.

Hello!

My online names are either Deoxin, KKGosine301 or just KKG for short. I am a gamer, which is probably the main thing in my life right now- but I am also a strong cricket fan! I also do play myself, as a batsman. However I don't consider myself very good, as like the English team the media (or in my case, me and my teammates) I am terrible at facing short "fast" bowling!

Anyway, enough about that, I've actually been on the forums for a while- just decided that, with me purchasing DBC14 on Steam today (after having it on the PS3), I should make an effort to increase my public presence on these amazing forums.

So hi there! :D

Yow! How is everyone? Long time since my last visit on Planet Cricket, actually just realized my last post was last year, my first post in 2014 just when 2014 is close to ending. Seems like yesterday I joined Planet Cricket. Was just peeping around old place and Planet Cricket arose.

Yow! How is everyone? Long time since my last visit on Planet Cricket, actually just realized my last post was last year, my first post in 2014 just when 2014 is close to ending. Seems like yesterday I joined Planet Cricket. Was just peeping around old place and Planet Cricket arose.

Don't remember you, don't care either.

Shut the door

Who are you again ![DOUBLEPOST=1414485042][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,
I love cricket, so my name is cricket.
Bye !

Users who are viewing this thread