Introductions

'Sup Kesang. Enjoy your stay here! Be sure to visit the Fanatasy Soccer League, the Cricisim league and the Battrick Championships.

Yeah, never formally introduced myself. Cricketman, i'm sure all of you know me, or heard of me in someway :cool:
Sorry for being 2 years and 2.5k posts late :o :p

my name is william but i'm known to jaztheman as 'fred' for some odd reason :rolleyes:

I don't think I've introduced myself
I'm Sean, love watchin Adam Gilchrist (Hence my username), love cricked and AFL.
But cricket is tops. :)

Never introduced me , started way early in may 2004 for downloading stuff for crick games. but have picked posting recently. This is Amodh a third year degree of pharmaceutics student at the university of Mumbai. Passionate about cricket mostly and now getting addicted to PC. Love music , mostly Westlife and copule of Indian bands and also Atif Aslam. Recently uploaded my pic in the pics index although my friends got more attention. May not be handsome but love helping people a lot.

Last edited:
but love helping people a lot.

This is a great attitude!:clap But i got used to call you as handy ;) Gud luck with your future too after studies :cheers

This is a great attitude!:clap But i got used to call you as handy ;) Gud luck with your future too after studies :cheers
It's ok if you call me handy , i'll get used to it. Good luck to you as well for the first job. I :upray for your sucess. Hope you do extremely well:cheers

Hope you do well in your studies, welcome handsome.... lol

Thanks mat, currently concentrating on studies :D , exams goin on.;)

Users who are viewing this thread