Introductions

I think this is where we post our introductions, sorry if it isn't. :(

Well my name is Mark and I am 18. Turned 18 a couple of weeks ago. :cool: I currently live in Huddersfield in England. I was also born here, couldn't imagine leaving. :cool: heh.

I support the West Indies. I don't know really why I follow the West Indie's. I kinda just started to follow them.

In County Cricket I follow Yorkshire seen as I was born over this way but I also have a soft spot for Lancashire as my dad comes from over that way.

I own all the ICC games and yesterday I bought Marcus Trescothick's Cricket Coah. I think it is a superb game.

Well I look forward to meeting you all. :cool:

Mark

well even though i've been a member for a little I haven't introducted myself.

The name everyone calls me is either Cov or Covvy. I live in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia. I'm a great runner and i'm trying out for state team in October. I also play cricket, golf and AFL. I'm 12 years old. I make bats for cricket 07 and i'm also the person who made up the greatest download.

I've been here a while but havent really introduced myself properly. I'm Dan, 17 from Suffolk, England. I love watching and playing Football and Cricket and support Everton, Essex and England respectively. I am also into gaming and am currently playing ICC 2006, Cricket 07 (check out my story), Resistance Fall of Man, Motorstorm and F1 07 on PS3. I started playing cricket in january and am really enjoying it, has given me even more passion for cricket. So, officially, Hello All :D.

Thank you for the welcome everyone :cool:, I have not really had much time to look around the forums just yet, but going to get round to that now.

Thanks again everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread