Introductions

Hooper is currently in a safe and secure facility. The facitility provides an enviroment which encourages rehabilitation and doesn't prove to be intimidating or cruel in anyway, regardless of any media reports.

:spy

Well hello there.

I am lee, (17) From Manchester, England. I am a member on TFFSL also, i was having a look around here, and i thought i would join, looks very good, although a little too much on the forum means i will be on my :onpc for longer now.

Well, here is a little bit about me:

Name: Lee
Town/City: Droylsden, manchester, England
Looks: Brown hair, Glasses (Getting contacts soon though)
College/ School: Ashton 6th form college
Studying?: Public Services (3 A-levels)
Any sports?: Yes, i am the goal keeper for Ashton 6th form college FC, Droylsden CC all rounder as well.
Future job hopes?: Would love to be a police officer.

welcome DPRA, always good to have more members from the greatest city in the world on here

Oh yeah! LANCASHIRE NA NA NA, LANCASHIRE NA NA NA.

Lancashire666, did you do to the Lancashire VS Yorkshire twenty20 last year?

Man utd and Droylsden fc rule! :hpraise

Hey Lee welcome to PlanetCricket, yes the owner of the forum is english, so it's kinda english based Cricket games forum. Have fun.

Good to see a United fan, just treat the scousers, ciddy fans, gooners and rent boys with all the disrespect they deserve ;)

Hey, I've from Stalybridge, near Droylsden, and want to go to Ashton Sixth Form next year. United and Lancs, can't get better than that tbh. Welcome to the forums.

Just to settle the debate, Mancs >> Scousers.:p

Hey, I've from Stalybridge, near Droylsden, and want to go to Ashton Sixth Form next year. United and Lancs, can't get better than that tbh. Welcome to the forums.

Just to settle the debate, Mancs >> Scousers.:p

Also Droylsden FC >>> Stalybridge fc

Do you do to the stalybridge FC games?

Users who are viewing this thread