Introductions

Thanks for the welcome Sid, Salti will do the job as a handle cheers .... I've a soft spot for the Celtics myself, why the Ducks avatar tho ?

cheers Jaz ... I'll have a read round the various threads first for a day or two before I throw myself into the main body of the kirk ... hope to be here posting on a regular basis ... subject to Test Cricket, Twenty20, The Derby, The Open, Euro 2008 or an International call up ... :thumbs

We need wise heads in cricket chats. Its fun time when India-Australia play though.

cheers Jaz ... I'll have a read round the various threads first for a day or two before I throw myself into the main body of the kirk ... hope to be here posting on a regular basis ... subject to Test Cricket, Twenty20, The Derby, The Open, Euro 2008 or an International call up ... :thumbs

Welcome mate, you sound like you will be a great inclusion to the forum!!

We need wise heads in cricket chats. Its fun time when India-Australia play though.

Mwhahaha. My mouth is watering just thinking about the delightful flaming that will go on :p :D

Its moments like those which make life worth living :p

Welcome mate, you sound like you will be a great inclusion to the forum!!

Mwhahaha. My mouth is watering just thinking about the delightful flaming that will go on :p :D

Thankyou for the endorsement at this early stage of my posting career ... I hope not to let you down .... having said that....here I go ....In the earnest hope I'm not digging a hole for myself I don't know what flaming is ...

I work on the basis that you can either face up to your own ignorance and learn along the way or wing it ... a problem if you're a bit iffy with heights ...

as a newbie I feel entitled to this level of ignorance... answers on a postcard please to the post just below this one hopefully ... :help

Bit of a late introduction, but I always seemed to miss this thread while posting XD

I'm Niv and I live in Adelaide. I'm 16 and I love test cricket. One day cricket isn't bad but I'm not a fan of 20/20, it doesn't have the atmosphere or quality of a test. You'll see me in the general forums, cricket forums and ICC forums if you haven't seen me already :)

Welcome saltire. I'm down in Livi at the moment (might be going to Aberdeen uni) and we also have a guy in Stirling and an admin in Edinburgh, so there are enough Scots here to bring sanity to the forum. (I'm not actually Scottish but they can't work it out ;))

I would say hi Niv, but I already know you :p

Welcome saltire. I'm down in Livi at the moment (might be going to Aberdeen uni) and we also have a guy in Stirling and an admin in Edinburgh, so there are enough Scots here to bring sanity to the forum. (I'm not actually Scottish but they can't work it out ;))

I would say hi Niv, but I already know you :p

Thanks Highlander good to hear there a few Scottish cricket fans on the boards :thumbs if you head up to Aberdeen good luck with the :working

Hi guys,
I am Timothy Baker. Just joined. Looking forward have some laughs & fights with all of you guys.:cool:

We have another baker !

Welcome mate. Hope you be like our tom baker and do just superb stuff ! ~_^!

Good luck and enjoy your stay here ! don't get addicted . :p.

Users who are viewing this thread