Introductions

Hello all,I am a young 14 year old and I live in a country town in Victoria.
I play cricket(not high standard but better than nothing.)
and I can bowl a little bit of legspin offspin medium pace an a few SLA just for veriation!:D

Hey it's Bladescape!:clap The guy that hates vegimite:D I'm a member of your old cricket forum Blade. Can you guess who I am? I do have different usernames for both forums though. What was my username on your old cricket forum?

Who are you,I can guess from the first comment that youve read the introductions in my other forum.
I still haven't left it yet.

I don't think so as there is no-one with that username in the forum Globe and I are talking about.

I don't think so as there is no-one with that username in the forum Globe and I are talking about.

Ok Bladescape, Im loosing patients with you now. Lets just get this strait -alright? I'm Colly92 on the other cricket forum. You know, The one that loves vegemite and isn't real good at English, lol.:D

Haha,You were my first guess but I wasn't sure!:D
Good to have you round here.
But this time I joined first!:p

-GLOBE- said:
Ok Bladescape, Im loosing patients with you now. Lets just get this strait -alright? I'm Colly92 on the other cricket forum. You know, The one that loves vegemite and isn't real good at English, lol. :D
What, he's buying them?

Haha,You were my first guess but I wasn't sure!:D
Good to have you round here.
But this time I joined first!:p

after, I realised I spelt the word 'Vegimite' wrong, By later on looking at the Vegimite jar - I thought I just give it away. lol:D

Also, I only just joined the forum before you.:D I joined on the 1st of September:D(It explains that in my profile.) - Just seems like you've been around here for a bit longer because you've written alot more posts. However, You did seem to find this thread before me though.:mad:

Last edited:
Hi Every one

Hi,
I am new to this forum and this is my first. I am not able to find any Introduction section in this form.
If there is any, please let me know where it is, and if it is not there then why don't we have such.

I am a freelance writer and researcher from India. And every one can think how much passionate i am for the game as cricket is religion in India.
I love spending time on Internet and have a good Google PR3 blog dedicated to cricket specially T20 cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread