Introductions

Hi guys. Im karflash and im in chennai. Im new to forums so kindly tell me about it.

Hi guys. Im karflash and im in chennai. Im new to forums so kindly tell me about it.
Hi Karflash,

Welcome to PlanetCricket. I hope you will enjoy your stay here but I feel that you will definitely enjoy here your stay.

My name is Hitterman (Hitty) :)

Hey I am tom got my own forum which is still growing and it would be cool if we could get some new members

I will try post on here seems like a cool place

Hello guys. I'm Koulkoudakis and I'm a West Indies and Lancashire fan. I have some experience with forums and I hope to have a good time here.:D

Hey lads l'm WHU.

Love EPL an English Football, my side is West Ham United. I play Cricket and Soccer, both at representative level.

Interested in F1 quite highly and bascially every other sport on the planet.

Hey lads l'm WHU.

Love EPL an English Football, my side is West Ham United. I play Cricket and Soccer, both at representative level.

Interested in F1 quite highly and bascially every other sport on the planet.

And your a Dragons supporter :(

Welcome to PC

Hi sorry for late introduction bit late.I am adityacricketer hi.:wave

Morning all,I am chainsnatcher.I love cricket and I am glad to be a part of this forum

Hey everyone,

my name is Sloveg and I just joined up today - great looking site, I'm going to be a regular here!

Best regards! :happy

Welcome Mr./Mrs./Ms. Solveg. I hope you are enjoying your time at PlanetCricket.

Expect to receive your first bill in 6-8 weeks. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Cheques and PayPal but would prefer payment in cash. You could also choose to pay your bill via vCash, but it would cost you and extra 8.67%. Note that the current conversion rate of cash to vCash is 1,2485.66 vCash to the US Dollar.

Failure to complete the payment in the given time could lead to one of several punishments, including, but not limited to, fines, imprisonment, torture, slavery, and having the team of Mods drop by for a 'friendly visit'.

Enjoy your stay :)

BTW: All the above payments are strictly non-tax deductible, and fully refundable once you become a Mod/Admin/Staff Member/Cricket Hall of Famer.

i apologize for not posting here, and making a new thread. But i really did fail to see this thread lol. Until someone in my thread told me about this one... But hey!! I dont like cricket I love it!. From the UK. cant wait till ashes cricket 09 is released and play some midnight tests with the aussies down under lol

Boy, I need a life:p. Joined yesterday and already 66 legit posts:eek::eek:. No spam.

Hey, This is Moiz a.k.a m0ix from Pakistan, em around 18 years old and in 18 years of my life i have been watching cricket for around 12 years and been playing for about 14 years. Really a cricket freak, While my favorite players are, Flintoff, Clarke, C.Ferguson, S.Warne, Ganguly, G.Smith, C.Gayle, Bravo, S.Afridi, S.Malik, J.Miandad, F.Alam, S.Akhtar, B.Lee etc ;). I have love for all players and I love to watch every International cricket game :)

Hey, This is Moiz a.k.a m0ix from Pakistan, em around 18 years old and in 18 years of my life i have been watching cricket for around 12 years and been playing for about 14 years. Really a cricket freak, While my favorite players are, Flintoff, Clarke, C.Ferguson, S.Warne, Ganguly, G.Smith, C.Gayle, Bravo, S.Afridi, S.Malik, J.Miandad, F.Alam, S.Akhtar, B.Lee etc ;). I have love for all players and I love to watch every International cricket game :)

Welcome mate hope you enjoy your stay here.Just remember now your internet bill will reach 10000 no i am not joking seriously.:)

Users who are viewing this thread