Introductions

Hi silentjan, just a heads up, don't use that type of font in big size and brown color, that's just plain stupid.

I'm Cactus Jack. I'm new here but I'm definitely not new to forums. Just went through a few threads over here and this does look like a fun place. Not really into cricket as I used to be a few years back, but I do watch it every now and then, especially if its England on the field. Apart from cricket, I'm into wrestling, movies and music. I hope I'll have some decent fun over here. :)

I'm Cactus Jack. I'm new here but I'm definitely not new to forums. Just went through a few threads over here and this does look like a fun place. Not really into cricket as I used to be a few years back, but I do watch it every now and then, especially if its England on the field. Apart from cricket, I'm into wrestling, movies and music. I hope I'll have some decent fun over here. :)

A newbie, that can string a logical sentence. Woop Woop

Too many horrible newbies on this forum eh?
b4nBX.jpg

Hello PC-ers i am Abdul. I am in my second year of 6th Form (College) studying Business and Law. Anyways i am 17 years old born on 23rd November 1995. Great to be here and i will remain active hopefully.

Best Wishes,
Living Bird

Thank You Dipak and thanks to all of the people who have greeted me a happy birthday. Once again thanks alot. You guys made my day! :)

Happy belated birthday mate .:)

Thank You Dipak and thanks to all of the people who have greeted me a happy birthday. Once again thanks alot. You guys made my day! :)
Happy belated b'day! Welcome here.

Users who are viewing this thread