Introductions

Welcome , good to see you here Krishna . Have a good time here .:)

Hola Folks! I am a cricket enthusiast. I feel gratified to finally join this forums after some stumbling blocks from the world outside the internet. Happy New Year, amigos.

Intro

Hi friends,
I am new user here.I am very happy to join this community.........

Enjoy you time here and have fun .

Heylo folks.. Happy to be here.. from Mumbai, played decent amount of cricket during (or must I say till..) college days. Started playing the game again, and ofcourse thoroughly loving it!!!

First things first.. have a Kashmir willow and looking to buy an English willow.. will post within a relevant topic soon.. Hope to chat with you all regularly.. Cheers!

Welcome to PC !

Heylo folks.. Happy to be here.. from Mumbai, played decent amount of cricket during (or must I say till..) college days. Started playing the game again, and ofcourse thoroughly loving it!!!

First things first.. have a Kashmir willow and looking to buy an English willow.. will post within a relevant topic soon.. Hope to chat with you all regularly.. Cheers!

Great to have another Mumbaikar on board, and one who can form meaningful sentences! :D

Oh good, another Mumbai man. I used to live in Mumbai too, but I shifted over to Navi Mumbai in 2011.

Navi Mumbai ain't too far off Zhuorb! We should probably have our own Planetcricket Mumbai/Navi Mumbai meet :D

Looks like there are a few Mumbai/Navi Mumbai members around here!

Which school in New Mumbai? I studied 8th to 10th grade there before that I used to live in Mumbai.And now after completing my 10th grade,I'm back to Mumbai again.

----------

Welcome here dude.As Dipak mentioned good to have another Mumbaikar here.:)

admin edit

Users who are viewing this thread