Introductions

ved_

International Coach
I know how much I should post and how much I shouldn't, lol. No problem if you think that it's not appropriate though.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Actually you had a thread recently where you revealed a lot about how are you at school. I know two boys in the same school and can know anything about you actually. You should be a bit more careful than others here.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Sorry,lol seriously my question was a spam actually.Deleted my post.:thumbs My bad,was just eager to know whether you are of the school which I studied/not.Nevermind.Just as blitz and Dipak stated,safety first my friend.:)

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
You have joined today. Posted just a single post (the one above) yet and you are already a roster maker for a C07 based bunch of guys and your username has the name of "studio" you are a part of! I really hope this is not a multiple account case.

Raees K2B

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am a member of CL and yeah is is my second account here as i was banned due to some unknown reason.
and i am not new to the modding world anyway

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I am a member of CL and yeah is is my second account here as i was banned due to some unknown reason.
and i am not new to the modding world anyway

There are no "unknown reasons". If you weren't told then I'll find out why and if you were and are trying to avoid a ban you'll get this account banned too.
What was the previous username? (trick question as I can check ;))

Users who are viewing this thread