IPL 8 Trading Window opened,MI makes changes..

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
As the trading window for IPL 8(8 April 2015-24 May 2015) has opened and MI has brought Unmukt Chand from Rajasthan and Vinay Kumar from Kolkata.They had released Micheal Hussey and Praveen Kumar for the auction.

lion100lion

International Coach
Sorry to say, Mumbai doesn't know how to utilize it's player's. It bought Maxwell for a big amount and used him for 2 matches and sold him. The rest we know about his performance with the KXIP in 2014.
Hussey performed had so well for CSK and had been their key player. But Mumbai has again failed to utilize him.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Sorry to say, Mumbai doesn't know how to utilize it's player's. It bought Maxwell for a big amount and used him for 2 matches and sold him. The rest we know about his performance with the KXIP in 2014.
Hussey performed had so well for CSK and had been their key player. But Mumbai has again failed to utilize him.
Not really,selection of overseas players has been the real problem.They always has more than 4 good overseas players who are too god to drop.I would term this a good move,bringing in a local player who can open would solve a major issue for them.
With Hussey I think the problem is his age.Also he played less cricket last year following his retirement and that is what that affected his batting.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Yes it too throwed Mitchell Johnson in the auction pool unnecessary

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Latest : Parthiv Patel & Bisla got traded to Mumbai & Banglore respectively.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Parthiv to Mumbai....well OK.Now I think Tare wont feature in the final XI anymore,but remember he is the one who took us to the playoffs with a six..

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
any KXIP update

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
He is a great talent and a gifted hitter of the ball.
He may get to open with Parthiv since he only has opened with Overseas' yet.
With Lendl Simmons in the team ? Probably no.Even if he plays it would be most probably in middle order.As of now this is what I expect their lineup to be; Simmons,Parthiv,Rayudu,Rohit,Corey Anderson/Ben Dunk,Aditya Tare,Pollard,Harbhajan,Ojha/Vinay Kumar(as per the pitch),Malinga,Zaheer
I know too early to make conclusion with auction to be held and trade still going on but with the current squad I suggest this to be the best.

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Lets see whats in store after the auctions?
MI would need no more Wicket keepers nor anymore spinners.We need a solid finisher preferrably Indian and a hard hitter overseas player as a backup in case if anyone gets injured.One more Indian pacer would be good as it seems we lack a third seamer if one of Zaheer or Vinay gets injured.

Yuvi.

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
MI would need no more Wicket keepers nor anymore spinners.We need a solid finisher preferrably Indian and a hard hitter overseas player as a backup in case if anyone gets injured.One more Indian pacer would be good as it seems we lack a third seamer if one of Zaheer or Vinay gets injured.
Talking about the pacers , I'm a big fan of Bumrah!!
& Yes , they should certainly look for a good finisher , They can have the service of local openers and a big tank with Polly to score quickly in the end overs!!

Users who are viewing this thread