IPL IPL Discussion

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
In fact, one bowler had confessed that he was offered some 10 lakh to bowl a no-ball...

The Board of Control for Cricket in India on Tuesday suspended fve uncapped Indian players from all forms of cricket in the wake of the spot-fixing scandal in the Indian Premier League and other domestic competitions.

Television channel India TV, on Monday, claimed it had conducted a sting operation during which many IPL players confessed on hidden camera that they are paid much more than their prescribed auction amount under the table.

According to the channel, its operation also revealed that spot-fixing is not only prevalent in the IPL, but first class matches are also fixed and women play an important role in match-fixing. :D

jacobfelix

International Coach
I'm not playing; how can I fix matches, asks Shalabh :lol :lol

"I am innocent and I am being framed. I have not played for UP in both the 2011 and 2012 seasons due to a knee injury.

"I have not been playing IPL matches because of this; I am not even in the squad of 15. I am in Lucknow for the past one month, so how can I fix matches?," he questioned.

"I am resting at home, so how can I promise somebody to bowl no-balls. All allegations against me are false and this is an attempt to destroy my career," he said.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Here goes SRK (not Shivramakrishnan) out of Wankhede for 5 years. Former cricketer Kirti Azad says it is all being done by BCCI to take people's focus away from match fixing.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here goes SRK (not Shivramakrishnan) out of Wankhede for 5 years. Former cricketer Kirti Azad says it is all being done by BCCI to take people's focus away from match fixing.

SRK has so much money, he will buy his way back in. Or some sort of agreement will be made, I have a feeling. Its the asian police, a little bit of money, can get you so far

jacobfelix

International Coach
Now even the SRK incident gets relegated....it's Pomersbach scandal all over the news....:D

Fenil

Like it or not, SRK is a perfect example of a saying we have about Tiger at home and... SRK abuses and makes a fuss of simple issue in India but when he is forced to remove his clothes in US, he keeps mum primarily 'cause he has much lesser star value/power there.

----------

Now even the SRK incident gets relegated....it's Pomersbach scandal all over the news....:D

And IPL management seems to be getting success in putting match fixing saga out of one's mind.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
And IPL management seems to be getting success in putting match fixing saga out of one's mind.
You seriously need to grow up if you weren't being sarcastic on saying this. This statement on the SRK saga seemed fine but certainly not on the Pomersbach issue.

BTW Kirti Azad has even finished his fast. His fast got over faster than a T20 match. :p

Fenil

Kirti Azad has even finished his fast. His fast got over faster than a T20 match. :p

Yes, that ended in a flash. May be he was hungry. :p By the way, Luke has received bail and now Malya Jr. has been filed a case against by the lawyer of the lady against whom Sidharth wrote something bad on twitter.

----------

I don't know if you guys know it but two bookies were arrested by police couple of days back and they have revealed they gave money to a Srilankan cricketer for fixing a match.

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I don't know if you guys know it but two bookies were arrested by police couple of days back and they have revealed they gave money to a Srilankan cricketer for fixing a match.
Yes I saw that in the news channel. But my mantra is simple, show the proof or get lost. With no proof, hardly do I care about this issue.

RPHKR

National Board President
Here goes SRK (not Shivramakrishnan) out of Wankhede for 5 years

542266_336038533136532_100001911650147_53888449_1636365758_n.jpg

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
^ We have no rights to question that :p , Btw BCCI did all to raise this years TRP and kept on failing and happy that both DD, KKR did and are doing well and hope CSK and MI wont win the final crown, it would have been nice if teams like KXI or RR got into final 4's instead of MI or CSK

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
^ We have no rights to question that :p , Btw BCCI did all to raise this years TRP and kept on failing and happy that both DD, KKR did and are doing well and hope CSK and MI wont win the final crown, it would have been nice if teams like KXI or RR got into final 4's instead of MI or CSK

If RCB had been in the playoffs instead of CSK, would you have said the same thing?:D

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
If RCB had been in the playoffs instead of CSK, would you have said the same thing?:D

Yes of-course, I don't say RCB wont fix even they do, as the other 8 but they may have agreed because of the fan backing in the HG and Gayle and Devillers supa performance, which erases the black mark remark of flop/poor performance of the team

Users who are viewing this thread