IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

suresh3124

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
good work harry.... yaar the patch is not working for me. i downloaded the 84mb file. the game crashes. what can be the possible problem? i am having windows xp on my pc

coolz_hari

International Coach
good work harry.... yaar the patch is not working for me. i downloaded the 84mb file. the game crashes. what can be the possible problem? i am having windows xp on my pc

did you able to lay the game without any patches installed?

coolz_hari added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

hey coolz_hari can we play cricket 2002 using a gamepad/joystick or not?????

I think we can't play.

sam_ir

School Cricketer
hey man great work this is the only game i reckon was best from EA as far as gameplay concerned, you done a fab job dude keep it up......:cheers
:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

coolz_hari

International Coach
hey man great work this is the only game i reckon was best from EA as far as gameplay concerned, you done a fab job dude keep it up......:cheers
:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy:happy

Thank Brother.Though i made some updates I am unable to post now because of internet problems.

sam_ir

School Cricketer
heycoolz_hari i installed the patch as you instructed,
it created a folder in my root directory called 'IPL in Ea cricket 2002 Installation file'
what do i do next?

dajesmac

Club Captain
Hey man, I followed all the steps to download your patch, but every time I try and play it, it gets to the screen with an Indian player and the "IPL for EA Cricket 2002" on it, then it crashes.

munawar47

School Cricketer
Hey Gud Work My friend

Plzz can you tell me where i can download it and when i download and then start a game the new feature will start automaticlly and is there paksiani teams like karachi dolphins etc plzz work on grafics plzz:)

munawar47

School Cricketer
Erroe so big error

Plzz help me hari i download your patch according you when i start the game the eroor is come error is 'the memor7y is 00050163 refreced memory at 000000000 the memory could not be read ' plzz help me and out me from this problem

ahmed shah

International Coach
thats a great patch i gave this patch to myfriend as a gift on his birthday becuse his computer dont plays any new cricket07 game keep it comming there are many users like him

Chiya0007

School Cricketer
O Man i ve that game with the Commentary... The commentary is so boring but you did very well.... Thanks IPL Patch is very very great for Cricket 2002 but can u make this patch for Cricket 2004....?:D

coolz_hari

International Coach
O Man i ve that game with the Commentary... The commentary is so boring but you did very well.... Thanks IPL Patch is very very great for Cricket 2002 but can u make this patch for Cricket 2004....?:D

thanks & itz very difficult to make patches for cricket 2004.it takes lot of time for that game.

Users who are viewing this thread