IPL IPL Player Auction 2011

Haha, this is what happens when teams realize all the good Indian batsmen are gone, and they still don't have a single match-winner.

This has probably been mentioned before, but can someone explain to me the retained players thing. Because on Cricinfos list only 2 teams have retained four players. Did the other teams not retain 4??

This has probably been mentioned before, but can someone explain to me the retained players thing. Because on Cricinfos list only 2 teams have retained four players. Did the other teams not retain 4??

IIRC, some teams chose not to retain any players so as to have the full $9mil to use in the auction.

Still waiting for Chennai's first pick. It looks like ages!

Same here, I'm surprised he was sold for the same amount as White. People, don't confuse Kallis' ODI and Test ability w/ his T20 ability.

He has the ability to get wickets and even can support the mid orders when needed.

Still waiting for Chennai's first pick. It looks like ages!

They are doing quite good imo. Already has, dhoni, Raina and Vijay and Morkel. They will get some steals

Quite puzzled why would RR go for another over seas spinner when they have warne.

WTF Johan Botha (950K) more than KP (650K)? :mad

Total auction FAIL...

Come on KXIP you have 8.1 Million to play with. :mad

Oh god, Laxman sold and Ganguly not SOLD???? WHAT A JOKE???:eek::facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread